Chapter 103

Punishing two goods at a time

    Gu Ying's face was a little pale: "I..."

    "Chen's group is not well managed, and the whole group is already in a mess. If I put money into it at this time, it is tantamount to taking money to draw water. Drift," Gu Feng put down the information in his hand, leaned back on the leather chair, and said calmly, "I will not continue to inject capital for public or private purposes. You can leave."

    A bit of despair flashed in Chen Lining's eyes.

    He really didn't expect... he really didn't expect Gu Feng to be so cold.

    In the past, as long as he made a phone call and a simple plea, Gu Feng was willing to give him a lot, and he was also willing to accept all kinds of extravagant gifts from Gu Feng. In the past, as long as he made a simple invitation, Gu Feng would come to his side to accompany him, while Yu Baoyuan could only watch Gu Feng's car drive away in disappointment from the balcony at home.

    It can be said that as long as Gu Feng is willing to spoil a person, he will give the best to that person.

    Where did he think... Now all these tricks of his own are not easy to use...

    Gu Feng is no longer willing to help him.

    His hands suddenly became cold, and a thin layer of cold sweat appeared on his forehead.

    This time, if Gu Feng doesn't help, then the Chen family is almost finished. The person who came to the court to count the property had already been here yesterday, and he knew very well that the current situation of the Chen Group was insolvent. If the Chen Group confirmed bankruptcy and delisting, then their Chen family villas, sports cars, etc. will be detained altogether.

    At that time, he will go out to rent a house like that Yu Baoyuan. He might even go out to work for others and be angry like those people he wants to look down on.

    How could he possibly endure this!

    He will be used as a joke at the dinner table by his old friends of wine and meat, and he will become the laughing stock of the entire social circle!

    Thinking of this, Chen Lining began to tremble. He raised his tearful eyes and looked at Gu Feng, then stood up, threw himself on his knees in front of him, and put his hands on Gu Feng's thighs: "Gu Feng, as long as you are willing to give back one-third of the money to the Chen family. One's funds, you...you can do whatever you want with me, I'm willing to do anything!"

    He looked as if he was about to sell himself.

    Gu Feng saw Chen Lining's style, and for a while he felt a slight disgust in his heart.

    Chen Lining originally relied on the Chen family to spend time and drink outside, eating, drinking and having fun. Now, without this source of income, he can't even continue his life. He has begun to ask his grandfather to tell his grandmother. Now, he has even sold his own All methods are used.

    Gu Feng suddenly thought of Yu Baoyuan again.

    On the day Yu Baoyuan broke up with him, he seemed to be equally impoverished, with no savings at all. But Yu Baoyuan didn't ask him a word, and he didn't ask him to give him any compensation. He straightened his back, and was not bent by the pressure of life. Instead, he relied on his own efforts to save money to open a store and do better and better.

    Gu Feng's heart suddenly ached.

    In the past, how could he think that Yu Baoyuan was a scumbag?