Chapter 108

A Hope Failed

    After Gu Feng spoke up, the restroom finally stopped being noisy.

    Everyone is silently waiting for the results of the operation.

    Bai Xiangsheng held Meng Manglong's letter and covered his face, whimpering from time to time. From the gap between the fingers, bit by bit, warm tears were left behind.

    Gu Feng sat on the bench and pulled Yu Baoyuan to sit beside him.

    Liang Juan, Meng He, and the others, although they were not reconciled, but now that Gu Feng was pressing down here, they did not dare to act like demons, so they could only sit on the side with hatred, maintaining their calm and arrogance on the surface, but their hearts were filled with anxiety. Very, I can't wait for the next second, a doctor rushed out of the operating room to announce Meng Manglong's death.

    It's not easy to have such a vague hope that they will regain the right to speak in the Meng family, and their hands are shaking with excitement.

    Yu Baoyuan put his arm around Bai Xiangsheng's shoulder: "Doctor Bai, cheer up. Boss Meng can't be willing to leave you, he will definitely survive."

    Bai Xiangsheng sighed: "I... love him. "

    What?"

    "I love him," Bai Xiangsheng squeezed the letter in his hand, "I was ashamed to say these words before. But now, as long as he can survive, as long as he can wake up, I'm willing to do anything."

    Yu Baoyuan patted him on the shoulder and nodded: "I will."

    Meng He, who was sitting across from him, snorted coldly: "A pair of gays, what's the matter, it's not ashamed in the public. "

    Liang Juan, who was sitting beside him, didn't speak, but her disgusted eyes clearly agreed with Meng He's idea.

    Yu Baoyuan looked at Meng He's arrogant face and gritted his teeth. He was about to say something when Gu Feng squeezed his hand.

    Gu Feng sneered and said, "Aunt Liang, you have to take good care of your son."

    Liang Juan frowned, "My son is very good."

    "Really?" Gu Feng leaned on the back of the chair, and there was a bit of sarcasm in his eyes, "Did Meng He greet you a few days ago, saying that he was on a business trip?"

    Liang Juan felt that Gu was on a business trip. Feng's question was a bit inexplicable, but he nodded anyway.

    A few days ago, Meng He did tell her that he had an urgent project and was going on a business trip.

    "Aunt Liang might as well check it out to see if Meng He is on a business trip, or if he went out to eat, drink, and gamble with the restless Zhou family." Gu Feng sneered.

    Liang Juan was startled, she turned her head and saw an unnatural look flashed in Meng He's eyes.

    Gu Feng continued to make up for the knife: "I heard that one of the Zhou family who played with your good son Meng He has been locked up in a drug rehabilitation center."

    Liang Juan was suddenly shocked.

    "Aunt Liang, please ask your own son," Gu Feng held Yu Baoyuan's warm hand. "Before you come out and make irresponsible remarks about homosexuals, look at what your son is, whether he is qualified or not."

    Meng He's face turned pale: "President Gu, you!"

    Gu Feng's lips twitched, and he looked over with cold eyes, killing Meng He so directly that he didn't even dare to say the second half.

    Just when the atmosphere in the lounge fell into condensation and embarrassment, the light sign at the door of the operating room suddenly went out. Not long after, several doctors in charge of the operation came out of it, all sweating profusely.

    Bai Xiangsheng stood up with a loud bang, and rushed in front of him like a conditioned reflex: "He..." The

    doctor looked at the group of Wu Yangyang who followed, and everyone had expressions on their faces. Different expressions, obviously have their own plans.

    He didn't care about this, he let out a long sigh of relief: "Get out of danger for the time being." In

    Liang Juan and Meng He's eyes, a strong look of disappointment suddenly appeared.

    However, Bai Xiangsheng's heart fell to the ground with a big rock, his emotions? Extreme tension turned into relaxation, and his whole mood was like a roller coaster, with ups and downs, and he was almost not stunned by this violent emotion.

    "I have been transferred to the intensive care unit, and I still need to observe the situation," the doctor wiped the sweat from his forehead. "The person has not woken up yet. It is estimated that it will take some time for the situation to stabilize. Your family members should pay more attention."

    Liang Juan and others There was no response. Instead, it was Bai Xiangsheng, who nodded sharply: "Definitely, definitely..."

    Seeing that a hope was temporarily lost, Liang Juan and the others were not in the mood to stay here. He didn't go back, he went straight to the outside of the hospital.

    Xiao Zhou looked at the backs of these people and stuck out his tongue secretly: "A bunch of idiots with no conscience."

    Gu Feng walked over to Xiao Zhou and gently instructed: "Remember to pay attention to the situation of the Meng family. Boss Meng hasn't woken up yet. , I'm afraid they will do some tricks secretly."

    "Okay, Mr. Gu." Xiao Zhou replied.

    Bai Xiangsheng had already arrived at the door of the intensive care unit, looking at Meng Manglong lying inside through the glass window.

    It's okay, okay, the electrocardiogram showed that Meng Manglong's heart was still beating. He was still alive...