Chapter 109

If everything can be repeated

    Bai Xiangsheng stood blankly at the door of the intensive care unit, looking at Meng Manglong lying on the hospital bed through a glass window. The sturdy body that once embraced him was lying on the hospital bed so peacefully. Bai Xiangsheng kept touching with his fingers across the window, as if he could feel the temperature of Meng Manglong's body through the glass.

    At this moment, only the image on the electrocardiograph indicating that he is alive can give him a little peace of mind.

    Gu Feng looked at this scene, and he didn't know why, but he always felt a little complicated. He looked at Yu Baoyuan who was standing beside him, lowered his head and said in his ear: "You still have a son in your belly, you can't be tired, I'll take you back, let Xiao Zhou watch it here."

    Xiao Zhou also smiled and nodded: "President Gu, Young Master Yu, you all go back first. I don't need too many people here for the time being. "

    Yu Baoyuan was still a little uneasy: "Why don't I stay here with you..."

    "Baoyuan," Bai Xiangsheng turned his head and sat down on the bench beside him, "Thank you very much today, and also I have President Gu and Assistant Zhou, thank you very much. But Baoyuan, your health is important, you are not tired now, go back.

    Yu Baoyuan frowned, looking at Bai Xiangsheng's appearance, and finally nodded: "You should also pay more attention to your body . " "Will do.

    Gu Feng took Yu Baoyuan out of the hospital, let him sit in the car, and drove the car steadily on the road. There was silence

    in the car for a long time, only to hear Gu Feng say: "Meng Manglong to Bai Xiang Sheng, it's really good to the

    core . "

    Well," Yu Baoyuan looked at the city lights flowing like a galaxy outside the car window, "Meng always really loves Doctor Bai miserably." In the same way, Dr. Bai is also sincere to Mr. Meng. "

    Gu Feng didn't say anything, but he clearly agreed.

    "The two of them look like they truly love each other," Yu Baoyuan said with a smile. "

    Gu Feng was driving the car, but his hand holding the steering wheel tightened slightly.

    He didn't believe in such a delicate thing as love before.

    It's not his fault. From childhood to adulthood, the living conditions of the eldest young master of the Gu family are too good, and what he wants, naturally, someone will give it to him. In the environment where he lives, the people around him are nothing more than marrying for profit, even his own parents.

    There are too many peers around, and with money and power in their hands, they can arbitrarily choose their favorite body and have a good night. If there is something you like, you can directly send a house or a sports car to eat and drink. You only need that person to open his mouth and legs to serve him well. If he is tired of playing with the old man, he will change to a new one.

    Gu Feng, who grew up in such an environment, naturally scoffs at love.

    But he was completely shocked tonight.

    He believed that Bai Xiangsheng was not coveting Meng Manglong for the slightest bit. What he loved and wanted was only Meng Manglong. Meng Manglong also sincerely regarded Bai Xiangsheng as his lover, and had absolutely no intention of playing with him.

    Tonight Meng Manglong's accident, Bai Xiangsheng's fierce reaction, can explain everything.

    Gu Feng's throat was slightly dry. Suddenly, on a whim, he asked Yu Baoyuan a bloody question: "You said, if Bai Xiangsheng's life is to be exchanged for Meng Manglong's life tonight, will Bai Xiangsheng be willing?"

    "No doubt," Yu Baoyuan leaned against On the back of the car seat, he looked a little tired, "Bai Xiangsheng will not hesitate." Gu Feng was slightly shocked.

    He never took it seriously, and always sneered at it, thinking that the sour love of Wenxuan could have such a powerful force?

    He couldn't help but move the topic to himself.

    If...if he and Yu Baoyuan haven't broken up...

    if Gu Feng entered the operating room when Yu Baoyuan still really loved him, would Yu Baoyuan outside be so heartbroken? , anxious? Would you not hesitate to use your own life to exchange the life of someone in the operating room? Gu Feng's heart moved, and an answer was beating in his heart.

    As he was about to reach the apartment, Gu Feng slowly stopped the car, turned his head and said, "Before I..."

    Yu Baoyuan had already fallen asleep on the back of the car seat.

    Gu Feng smiled bitterly, and did not speak to disturb his sleep.

    Since being mentioned by Bai Xiangsheng, he began to think deeply about his relationship with Yu Baoyuan. As the thinking goes deeper and deeper, I have a better understanding of love, so the regret in my heart is also more intense.

    It was he who drove Yu Baoyuan away with his own hands, and it was he who made the person who loved him so bruised.

    Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan's face immersed in the soft car lights, moved in his heart, leaned over, and gently kissed Yu Baoyuan's lips.

    If...if everything could be done all over again, that would be great, he thought bitterly.