Chapter 110

Gu Rong carried Yu Baoyuan back to his apartment.

    He held Yu Baoyuan in an extraordinarily gentle way, took out the key from Yu Baoyuan's trouser pocket, opened the door of his house, walked into the bedroom, and placed Yu Baoyuan gently on the bed.

    Yu Baoyuan muttered uncomfortably.

    Gu Feng chuckled lightly, reached out and slowly took off Yu Baoyuan's jacket, trying not to disturb Yu Baoyuan.

    As the thick coat was taken off, Yu Baoyuan's bulging belly was also very obvious under the cover of a layer of close-fitting warm clothes.

    Gu Feng was stunned for a moment, then he stretched out his hand to cover it.

    Surprisingly, he felt a faint movement from under his stomach.

    "This is..." Gu Feng's face turned slightly red.

    Is this his son making noise in his stomach?

    Gu Feng only knew that Yu Baoyuan was carrying his son in his belly, but when he truly felt the vibration of a life, the excitement was indescribable.

    His throat rolled involuntarily, and his already handsome face became even more radiant.

    He just sat beside the bed for a long time, looking at Yu Baoyuan's sleeping face, looking at his soft and cute expression that he didn't show easily. Gu Feng lowered his head, moved very lightly, and kissed Yu Baoyuan's soft and warm lips.

    It was only at this time that he realized a kind of warmth like home from his heart.

    When Yu Baoyuan woke up the next day, he found that his jacket and trousers had been taken off unknowingly. He looked a little embarrassed, and he probably knew in his heart that Gu Feng helped him take it off.

    He stayed in bed for a while, got up to wash, and then got dressed. As soon as he walked to the living room, there was a knock on the door, and when he opened it, it was Gu Feng again.

    "Your breakfast," Gu Feng picked up the bag in his hand and handed it to Yu Baoyuan, "there is something you like."

    Yu Baoyuan was a little embarrassed: "You don't need to bring it here, I can prepare breakfast myself."

    Gu Feng walked into Yu Baoyuan's house persistently, and placed the things in his hands on the dining table: "Don't worry about my trouble, this is me The responsibility that should be taken... eat while it's hot."

    Yu Baoyuan hesitated a little, but he still sat down at the table, took the pair of chopsticks that Gu Feng handed over, and started to eat breakfast.

    I have to say that the breakfast that Gu Feng brought was much better than the one he made himself.

    The variety is rich, the nutrition is balanced and comprehensive, and the taste is also extremely good.

    Fragrant, very fragrant.

    Is he hungry? Hungry, very thirsty.

    So he just sat down so spinelessly, and humiliatedly ate what Gu Feng brought.

    Alas, it all depends on the son in the womb, it all depends on him, little bastard, so greedy!

    Yu Baoyuan fiercely picked up a thin-skinned, thick-fleshed, juicy xiaolongbao, stuffed it into his mouth, and opened it fiercely. "Your shop is going to open again in the next year," Gu Feng said slowly while eating, "So what are you going to do today?" Yu Baoyuan didn't want to answer him at first, but he was soft-hearted, so he replied slowly: " I want to go to the hospital to check on Dr. Bai's condition."

    "Okay," Gu Feng nodded, "then I'll take you to the hospital later before going to the company. I'll ask Anna to bring you lunch at noon, and I'll pick you up at night. You."

    Gu Feng drove Yu Baoyuan to the hospital in a low-key commercial car.

    "Call me if you have anything." Gu Feng watched Yu Baoyuan walk into the hospital, and after he ordered such a sentence, he took a deep breath, turned and got into the car and went to the company.

    Yu Baoyuan wanted to take the elevator directly to the floor where Meng Manglong's intensive care unit is located, but unfortunately, the elevator was repaired, so he had to hold on to the handrail and walk up the stairs.

    Meng Manglong's ICU was on the fifth floor, and Yu Baoyuan had just reached the third floor when he was out of breath and exhausted.

    Sure enough, with one in his stomach, it was inconvenient to move around.

    He stood at the entrance of the stairs and rested for a while, his eyes turned around, and he was immediately attracted by a figure walking by.

    The back of that person...how is it so familiar?

    Yu Baoyuan was not in a hurry, and a little curiosity grew in his heart, so he followed the back to the aisle, finally caught up, and saw the back sitting on the bench.

    Yu Baoyuan took a closer look, and sure enough it was Lu Yang!

    At this moment, Lu Yang's clothes were covered in blood, and he seemed to be fine, but his face was not good-looking, and he looked annoyed.

    There was a man sitting beside him. The man had a strong back, his entire body was as huge as a meat bear, and he had a beard on his face. He obviously looked so masculine and strong, but he was wearing a pair of white high-top shoes with sequins, tight pants, and a black-bottomed silk coat embroidered with colorful peonies.

    He looks masculine and has a bit of a temperament.. a bit girly.

    At this moment, this ancient giant bear-like man glared at Lu Yang, his voice was sharp and ear-piercing: "pheasant!"

    Lu Yang also glared at him, not admitting defeat at all: "Saucy pig!"