Chp 31

^Artist: Kouii_nn on Twitter
Im sick again (,:

Oh yeah, happy (late) Valentine's Day, I'm not gonna make a special sorry ):  By the time I actually post this tho it'll probably be past Valentine's (it is (,:

No Ones Perspective
-Swearing-

"What to do now?" Chongyun said as he was grabbing everyone's bowls to wash them. "Oh I have an idea, wait here for a moment." Xingqiu said while getting up and walking away. (Thanks for the idea "handsareweird" :3)

"Oh no..." Chongyun mumbles loudly while walking back to the others. "Found it!" They hear Xingqiu yell before walking out of the hallway and back to the others, holding a box with a ton of dust on it. "Knew it..." "Monopoly!!So Xiao doesn't break another controller!" Xingqiu states with a shit-eating grin, then blows the dust off the box, specifically aimed at Xiao. "What the fuck." Xiao said before sneezing. "That's what you get for breaking my controller." "I bought you a new one." "Yeah but the one you broke was more expensive." "I literally asked if you wanted those ones or the plain one and you said the plain one!"

The two argued back and forth till Chongyun walked in and stopped the two. "Okay children that's enough now!" "Aw man I was enjoying the show." Venti pouted. "Your not any better..." Chongyun said before putting a hand over Venti's face.

Xingqiu took the game out of the box and got it all set up, everyone reaching out to pick out what piece they want to be. (I haven't played monopoly in a long time, bare with me pls ),: )

After they grabbed their pieces they placed their characters at the start and rolled the dice to see who goes first and last. "Oh are you fucking me!?" Xiao shouted as he got a 12, so that ment he was definitely going last. "Out of all the times I could get a fucking twelve it's when it doesn't benefit me!" The other three burst out laughing as Xiao was throwing a mini tantrum. "Alright it's settled, I go first, then Chongyun, Xingqiu, and finally Xiao!! Xiao really got some Bennett luck." Venti said, laughing through out his sentence. "Yeah I know right!! He really does!" Xingqiu said joining in on the laughter. Chongyun just shook his head in disappointment trying to be the mature one, but was also trying to hide his laughter.

"You know what! Let's just!- let's just start the game... shall we." Xiao said, trying to ignore his anger. "Yeah sure let's start!" Xingqiu said laughing.

As Venti rolled he got a 7. "Oh sweet, I'll buy." Venti said. The others went, landing on some area and buying it, till it was Xiao's. He rolled and got a chance card. "HAHA!!" He laughed as he picked up the card, read it for a second before slamming it back on the table. "Oh you've GOT be be fucking with me right now!.." after he said the the others burst out laughing and Xingqiu snatches the card away from Xiao's hands. "HA YOUVE ALREADY GOT TO GO TO JAIL!!!" They continue laughing at Xiao while he moves his character over to jail. "Fuck this game. I don't wanna play anymore"

The game lasted about 2 and a half hours, with many breaks in between. Lots and lots of swearing and laughter. "WHAT!!!?" Venti screamed as he landed in the space he really did not want to land on. "Boardwalk" Xiao owned the space and even had a hotel on it. "XiaoXiao... If you let me pass I'll kiss you~" Venti said trying to get away with it. "As tempting as that sounds, sorry Ven but rules are rules, pay up." Venti pouts and hands Xiao the rest of his money. Xiao's "Bennett luck" had passed onto Venti, who had already sold all of his properties earlier before this, and now was completely out of money.

"Damn Venti, your really out? And you were doing so well earlier." Xingqiu teased him. "Oh shut up." Venti said embarrassed. "Well it is kinda late now... you guys wanna call it a game?" Chongyun suggested. "Hell no! I wanna be able to beat his bitch-ass!" Xingqiu said pointing at Xiao. "There's no way you'll beat me! Bitch!" "Oh just wait and see!! I'll make you poor just like I made Venti!" "I was the one to make him lose!" The argued. "Wow can't believe you wanted me out of the game that badly, you really hate me that much." Venti said doing a dramatic sigh acting sad. "Well, while you guys finish playing I'm gonna call Hu Tao, you guys can see- well, talk to her as well, she'll get to hear you guy's bickering." Venti said pulling out his phone.