Chapter 113

You and I are radiant

    Bai Xiangsheng originally thought that Meng Manglong would take some time to wake up, but he did not expect that, but within a few days of being transferred to the general ward, Meng Manglong opened his eyes just when the night was about to break.

    The first thing he saw was Bai Xiangsheng lying beside the bed.

    Meng Manglong swallowed a mouthful of water, his throat was so dry that it hurt. He looked at Bai Xiangsheng's side face because he was sleeping on his stomach, he couldn't help but stretched out his hand and touched it lightly on his head.

    Who knew that Bai Xiangsheng was sensitive and woke up after being touched like this. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw my husband looking at me with red eyes, and his nose was sore.

    When I met him three years ago, first they looked down on each other, and then they miraculously fell in love.

    Later, because of the obstruction of the Meng family and Meng Manglong's engagement, they had a big fight and had a cold war for a long time. In the end, all this turmoil ended in the car accident.

    But now, Meng Manglong finally woke up.

    There was still a dark night outside the window, but Bai Xiangsheng had a penetrating feeling of cloud opening and rain in his heart.

    Meng Manglong pulled his hoarse voice and said in a low voice: "Baby Shengsheng, you've worked hard."

    Bai Xiangsheng has always been cold, but now, he almost shed tears. He gritted his teeth viciously, glared at Meng Manglong, and threw himself directly towards him with a warm kiss.

    A kiss mixed with gasps and tears.

    Meng Manglong bit Bai Xiangsheng's ear: "Baby Shengsheng, the matter of Meng Chuan has passed, and I will sit firmly in the Meng family. From now on, you will be your husband's legitimate daughter-in-law. Your husband will never let you suffer, okay?

    " If you dare to break any promise," Bai Xiangsheng turned his face to the side, feeling Meng Manglong's fiery breath, "I'll rectify you on the spot."

    "Husband promises you," Meng Manglong laughed, "you have to promise too. Husband can't forget your promise, a thousand times..."

    Bai Xiangsheng burst into tears, laughing loudly and ringing the bell for the nurse.

    This time there is nothing to say.

    Bai Xiangsheng hugged Meng Manglong to the death, never letting go. What they didn't see was that, just as they embraced, the night outside the window had broken, and the first light of a new day had finally broken through the clouds.

    At the moment of piercing, the world is full of light.

    The 15th of this year is the 30th of the Chinese New Year, and the breath of the New Year has come silently.

    Because of the Spring Festival, the flow of people on the street has decreased a lot, and it is deserted. Few stores have closed their doors and are no longer open. The mall was still going strong until New Year's Eve, and there were only a few people shopping on the vegetable floor.

    When Yu Baoyuan and Lu Yang pushed the car in, not even the waiter was seen.

    But this is also good, at least you can go shopping.

    While walking, Yu Baoyuan said to Lu Yang, "Mr. Meng woke up a few days ago. Doctor Bai was very happy and called me several times."

    "Envy," Lu Yang put a cucumber in front of his eyes. Showing a stunning color, straight, thick and strong, good stuff! He continued, "Have they been through hardships? It's time to beat the gods."