chapter 6

It's been one week...
After the engagement....
Everything is going well...
Shehnaaz now stays a little away from Moksh in office as she didn't want sidharth to get angry....
But Moksh really want to talk to her....
He is not a bad guy he have a strong liking towards her which shehnaaz is totally unawear...
She only takes him as a friend and now after that incident she talks less with him...
But everytime he cames to her and speaks with her...
And shehnaaz don't want to herself to be rude with anyone so she  also politely talks to him...
All four of them were doing their works nicely...
While Pratik the other boy of their group who is now a best friend of Moksh also know about his feeling for shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz is working when her phone gets a notification she know who is it coz till now she know that in every lunch break he wants her to have food with him....

She loves his caring nature how he always takes care of everyone...
She took the lift and as usual press 7th floor botton....
And as the lift open...
She find him standing resting his back at the wall infront of the lift door while criss crossing his foot and folding his hands infront of his chest...

She smile and immediately took long steps to go close to him...

As he saw her coming he opens his arms from her and she dug herself in his chest while he take her in his embrace holding her tightly....
She fist his coat tightly hiding herself more in him....
After few moments she doesn't feel floor under her feet and realize that he was taking her in the cabin like this only huging her tightly...
She smile...
He is like that...
Doesn't speak much but his actions are enough to show everything....

He sat on the couch while she is sitting on his lap resting her head over his chest he was just stroking her long hair which is open falling all over her back....
Giving multiple kisses on her head....
She is wearing a salwar suit and the dupatta is disturbing him and he with a groan take out her dupatta and throw it on the couch while she shiver with his action and hold her more tightly hold his coat....
He smile at her action....
With his foot he pulls the trolly of food near them while not leaving her....
She also doesn't protest him nor try to get up...
When he forwarded a bite near her lips....
She took the bite and starts eating....
Like this they have their food....

They don't need any word to express their love....
It is like this from starting they just knew each other feeling....

After having food she gets up from his lap.. and goes near the drower and takes out the medicine and comes near the couch forwarding the medicine infront of him...
Sh-i don't need it misty now...
He said being irriatated of the medicine...
And here shehnaaz doesn't back off...
S-aap ko lena padega doctor ne kaha hai you have to take it for month aapki bp bahut high ho gayi thi nah kal now don't argue and take it...
She said with a little strictness....
Sidharth just look at his Misty and chuckle...
While she narrow her eyes...
Sh- jab tumhe ata nahi hai gussa dikhana to kayu kar rahi ho...
He said with a smile...
S- sidharth.... le lijiye nah plzz mere liya...
And here he lost his battle and took the medicine smilingly....
While she smile widely...
S- acha abhi main jati hu niche Nitya wait kar rahi hogi...
Saying she was about to go when he hold her wrist stoping her...
He gets up from teh couch while she is looking at him with confused eyes...
But her confusion was replaced by a huge blush...
Watching him taking the dupatta from the couch...
He just cover her with the dupatta perfectly and said in his husky voice...
Sh- i don't like people watching what is mine...
Saying he kissed her head and whisper a small go to her and she just left from there being fully red....
He just put his hand in his pocket while looking at her returning figure....

It is evening all the interns were sitting in the rest room as they have some time free....

When one of them talk about doing a party as it was almost 2 months that they were here as interns they have not once celebrated this as working in Singhania Industries itself is a very big thing....

Everyone agree and they all decided that after office they all will go to the near by place for a small celebration....

All seems excited and Moksh is very excited to spend some time with her and today he will also tell her about his feeling....

It was time for them to leave...

Sana was so excited and she just call sidharth while he didn't recieve so she text him about her going out with them....

And they all left for the place where they will celebrate...
It was a restaurant... with beautiful embeance they all take a table which have 8 sitting chair and a couch for 2 everyone take their places sana was checking her phone thinking if sidharth has seen her msg and that is why she gets late and only the couch is empty and she sat on it....
After few seconds Moksh also come as he is a little he take the place beside shehnaaz....
Shehnaaz also doesn't say anything as that couch has enough space inbetween them and also she doesn't want to make him feel bad as she thought that he doesn't have any other intension....

They all were talking after ordering their food...
Everyone is laughing and talking while Moksh was lost in her smile...
He is looking at her very fondly but shehnaaz doesn't notice that...

While on the other hand....
Sidharth was in conference room and his phone was in his cabin when she called him....

After almost 2 hours he return to his cabin and saw his phone which have msg from her...
As he read the msg...
He face turned pall...
It was not he didn't want her to go out or enjoy...
He want her to go out to enjoy to laugh to talk to celebrate but with him....
He can't share her happiness her enjoyment with anyone....
And he thought call her but drop that thought and takes his car key to go to the restaurant as she had already told him about the place in msg.....

While Shehnaaz and everyone is enjoying their food...

When Moksh suddenly starts speaking....
Making everyone turn towards him...

Shehnaaz is totally unawear of whats coming...
M- so everyone i wanted to say something to someone very special for me....
Everyone gets confused except Pratik who know what is coming next and is smiling...
Moksh turn towards shehnaaz making evedyone shocked...
Till know everyone have a little idea of what he is going to say.....
Shehnaaz is confused as she never think about anything like this will come...
Whereas Nitya is scared... she is dam scared....
She know if this thing happen here infront of all the interns it will take only few seconds to reach the whole office and to the person who will just kill him for this....

M- shehnaaz... i wanted to say something to you from so long.... for the first time when i saw you in the office i feel something... it is very less time to name this feeling as we only know each other from 2 months but i wanted to know you i wanted to be with you i really like you and i really wanted you to be my partner..... will you be my partner.... ?
He spoke his heart out making shehnaaz froze in her place....
She never thought he will have feelings for her....

Everyone one in the table is looking at them...
Even the staffs of also looking at them...
His confession is loud enough to make the ambience know about it....

She look at everyone she directly can't reject him infront of everyone as he will be a joke for everyone....
And till now she know that this boy is not bad he is really nice and always respect everyone.. 
But that doesn't mean that she like him more than friend...
He can be only her friend as her heart have only one person....

Her eyes meet with Nitya's which is reflecting fear same goes with her as she know if he gets to know about it he will definately gonna kill him....

She just give a forced smile to Moksh and speaks...
S- Moksh i....
Before she could speak a work more a roar come from back.....
" YOU FREAKING BASTURD"

Her eyes winded looking at the person standing infront of her....
Nitya starts shivering...
While everyone gets scared seeing him....

And the person is non other then...

SIDHARTH SINGHANIA....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....

Kuch Dastan 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें