Chapter 119

Little bastards come to the world

    "Mr. Yu, please lie on your side, don't be afraid, the pain will soon be gone!" The anesthesiologist said patiently with a mask on.

    Yu Baoyuan lay on the operating table with a pale face, and it took a long time for him to turn over with difficulty with the help of the anesthesiologist.

    "Come on, put your hands on your knees, bend your legs hard, and lift your head to your chest," the anesthesiologist's eyes were calm, obviously experienced, "the anesthetic will be painful, please bear with it."

    Said, the anesthesiologist held the With a thick syringe, take a deep breath and inject the potion near the spine.

    "Don't be afraid," Bai Xiangsheng put on medical gloves and looked at Yu Baoyuan lying under the operating light, "We are here, we are here."

    Gu Feng roared at the driver all the way, wishing the car would grow a pair of wings, Fly straight to the central hospital.

    Arriving at the entrance of the Central Hospital, he almost rushed into the hospital lobby, and directly caught a confused nurse and asked about the floor. Can't wait for the elevator to come down slowly, he simply rushed up the stairs three steps in one step.

    When we arrived, someone was already waiting outside.

    Lu Yang, Xiao Zhou, Meng Manglong and others were already at the door. Xiao Zhou was holding Taro in his hand, Taro meowing uncomfortably and his whole body was twisting.

    "President Gu," Xiao Zhou finally breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Gu Feng coming, "The person has entered the operating room."

    "How is the situation?" Gu Feng asked eagerly.

    "It's okay for now," Xiao Zhou nodded. "We have done a good job in our pre-measures and arrangements. As soon as Mr. Yu developed symptoms, he was immediately taken to the hospital. The experts also rushed into the operating room. Mr. Gu Be at ease first."

    Gu Feng closed his eyes and nodded solemnly.

    Peace of mind?

    How can you be at ease!

    Meng Manglong also walked to Gu Feng's side and patted him on the shoulder: "Don't worry, it will be fine, you can get through it."

    Gu Feng's throat rolled, and a trace of pain flashed in his eyes.

    "Besides, Sheng Sheng is also inside. He will never let Bao Yuan have an accident in front of him, don't worry."

    Gu Feng was so nervous that he trembled.

    He has experienced many big scenes in his life, facing the senior figures of high power and position, facing the high-ranking officials who can decide the life and death of the Gu Group, facing the contracts whose project amount is almost sky-high

    ... He had never been more nervous than this moment.

    As long as he thought that Yu Baoyuan was lying on the operating table at the moment, and someone was about to cut open his belly with a knife, he felt a burst of fear.

    He silently clenched his fists, but found that the Ping An Jade was being held in his hand all the time, and the surface was covered in cold sweat. He held the Ping An Jade in the palm of his hand, as if praying that it would work so that the people inside could spend it peacefully.

    The operation is halfway through.

    Although he was given anesthesia, he could still feel the cold sensation of something scratching his stomach. The chief surgeon is the most famous and veteran expert with decades of clinical experience. His movements were steady, and his eyes were fixed on Yu Baoyuan's belly.

    "Wipe your sweat." The old expert calmly said.

    Immediately, the itinerant nurse wiped away the fine sweat from the forehead of the old expert.

    Yu Baoyuan was lying on the operating table, and the whole person was caught in a particularly uncomfortable feeling. He let out a low voice, and immediately there was a nurse beside him to persuade: "Don't worry, don't worry, soon, you can already see the baby.

    Yu Baoyuan nodded his head with all his strength, the cold sweat on his forehead was still dripping. Going out. The

    operation was proceeding in an orderly manner, and at the moment when the baby left the body, Yu Baoyuan's ears seemed to have a sharp and arrogant tinnitus, a kind of pain that drained his consciousness and surrounded him with endless darkness.

    "Whoa Whoah Whoah"

    Before he fell into a coma, he heard the baby in his womb, facing the world, making his first cry.