✩‧͙⁺ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 ⁺‧͙✩

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Hello everyone!! (✿◠‿◠)

It's me again your author Avocadorable🥑 and welcome to my second fanfic/book!!

To those who already read my first book and decided to read this too, well welcome back!! (♡ω♡ ) ~♪

I want to welcome our new readers and thank you for clicking on this book!!
♡(> ਊ <)♡

Since this was my second book, I'll try my best to improve this one than my other book.

PLEASE READ THIS!!

• This book is just for fun!! (≧▽≦)

• This not fully follow the manga/anime

• I'm using 2nd and 3rd POV instead of the First POV. I hope that's fine :)

• Best read in dark mode! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

• Again, English is not my first language so beware of my grammatical errors
(• ▽ •;)

• Okay, so I'm sure you read the title and you/fem!reader will be OP like seriously.

• Please, I don't want to see some comments like "Oh my God, you're op, beat them already!" or "She's op but she didn't make a hit/defeated them" I know that if you're an OP, you still have some limits/drawbacks. I mean everyone does and it will need a lot of energy to use your power since you're really powerful.

• I don't want to see some hate comments 'cause if I do see some, I'm questioning myself if I did something wrong in the story (˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )

• I DON'T WANT TO SEE SOME HATE COMMENTS IF I DO I'M GONNA POKE YOU WITH THIS MIGHTY SWORD OF MINE! (ง ͠ ᵒ̌ Дᵒ̌ )¤=[]:::::>

• Yes, there's going to be a lot of crossovers. Some of them are just extras but some of them are part of the story. I'm not going to tell who are they, I already gave you guys some clues about the story (≖_≖) and I don't own them.

• Yes, you got some hoes left and right (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

• I'm going to change their ages of the older ones. I'm gonna give you your favorite hoes. Yeahhh
(⌐■-■)✧

SLOW UPDATES. Don't question me, I'm a fucking student ok? ತ_ʖತ

• This is a xfemale reader btw

• This is my first time writing a xreader story so I don't know how this shit works but I'll try my best :)

• I've changed A LOT of things in the story that's not the same on the manga/anime so this story doesn't fully follows the manga/anime :)

That's all for now!!

The next one is not a chapter but a introduction only!!

SEE YA MY LOVELY READERS!!

[Published: 07/13/22]

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-