𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

"Take care." Sooho hugged Soohui before she left for the dorm. "You better behave infront of Yeongro if you don't want to face consequences." he harshly patted her back.

"Oh! The girl you kissed 3 times yesterday?" She asked with a grin?
"Shut up." he gave a death glare.

"If you two are done with your emotional goodbye then get in the car, Soohui!" Hanna honked the car horn.

"I'm meeting my sister in law~"
"Get in the car."
Sooho waved to Soohui as she and Hanna left.

"Remember, from now onwards, you're Ri Tae Hee. Ri. Tae. Hee." Hanna said before getting out of the car.
"Of course I know! It's my real name after all!" Soohui fixed her hair before getting out.

The two were greeted by judging looks of the other students.

"She's the new girl?"

"Isn't she with the ANSP agent?"

"Why are they together?"

"Wasn't Miss Pi an ANSP spy too? Maybe that's why."

"You all stop, she's the agent who saved our lives."

Soohui looked around confused by all the chattering. "Don't mind them, I'm just a familiar face, Taehee-ya." Hanna forced her name and opened the trunk and Soohui helped her get the bags.

"Is it because of the hostage situation?"
"Exactly."

Seeing Hanna with the new student, Miss Pi went outside to greet them, she signalled Bunok to come with her.

"Oh? I think Ri Tahee's here." Bunok said seeing Miss Pi walk outside. "Oh, is she? Hanna unnie is there with her too." Yeongro put aside the phone and peeked outside. "We should help her with the bags." Bunok tapped her shoulder.

Yeongro quickly picked the phone back up, "Yes, I think Taehee's here, I'm gonna go help her. Don't worry, I'll call you later. Yes, love you!" Yeongro hung up the call and got up.

Bunok gave her a disgusted look, "I thought we were on the same side, but look at you being all lovey dovey with Sooho." she scoffed. "Come on, unnie!" Yeongro gave her a smile and the two went outside.

"Sister in law!" Soohui screamed when she saw Yeongro. Of course, disobeying your sibling was a necessity for all younger siblings.

Yeongro got flustered and turned away while all the attention drew to the two of them. Soohui hugged Yeongro from behind "Wow, I can't believe I'm finally seeing you for real, I have so many things I want to tell to you!"

"O-of course," Yeongro stuttered and turned again to face Soohui, "but let's get you in the dorm first." she covered her face to avoid being seen by the other girls.

It took about half an hour to get Soohui's stuff in the room. Now was the hard part, arranging her stuff. "Unnie, could you help me?" Soohui with pleaded anxious voice. "Oh, sure. Let's start by putting your clothes in the closet." Yeongro opened her bag.

"So, you're close with Hanna unnie?" Yeongro asked to thrive a conversation. "Yes, well her and Kangmoo oppa's apartment is right beside Soohyeok- I mean, Taesan oppa's apartment." Soohui answered.

"Soohyeok?" Yeongro asked.
"That was, well, oppa's real name, Lim Soohyeok, that was given to him by our foster father, but as he had to hide is identity from others as the Deputy Director of DSRK's son, his name changed to Im Sooho, but all his close family and friends like us still call him Soohyeok. Uh, it's complicated." Soohui laughed awkwardly.

"Name change to hide identity of father... pretty smart, I should've done that too." Yeongro said to herself. "But how many name and identity changes has he gone through? I realised he grew his bangs too." Yeongro asked Soohui.

"Plenty." Soohui answered, "But he looks better with bangs, right?" Soohui quickly changed the topic. "Agreed." Yeongro smiled and nodded.

1 hour and they were done, as Soohui didn't have much stuff. She literally flee from the North with essentials and all the other things she had were from Germany. "Wow, it didn't take much time! I guess you don't have much, you even brought just one bag." Yeongro looked around, proud of herself.

"Yeah, well, I couldn't really bring much of my belongings. I believe you already know the reason why." Soohui jumped onto her bed. "So comfy!" she exclaimed.
"Let's go shopping soon, before summer break ends." Yeongro sat with her.

Soohui noticed the silver lining on Yeongro's neck. "Unnie, what's that?" she got up and asked, pointing towards her neck.

Yeongro looked down to see Soohui pointing at her necklace. "Ah, this..." she pulled her necklace and out, "the most precious thing to me in the world." she gave her the brightest smile ever.

Although it did hurt Soohui a bit, she was glad to see Yeongro happy. Her angelic smile, who wouldn't get swayed by that? Was that how she reacted when oppa gave her the necklace? No wonder he came back to see her after that. "It looks pretty on you!" Soohui smiled unknowingly.

Yeongro looked up and realised that the woman infront of her was the original owner of the necklace. She bit her lips, "Oh, it's your right? Sorry."

"Don't worry! You look way better than me. And Taesan oppa must have given that to you for a very important reason. I gave him that so that he would stay safe, and he must have given it to you for your safety too!"

Yeongro nodded, holding onto the necklace as she knew how important it was to Sooho. "Anyways, Taehee-ya, it's time for lunch. Let's go!"

꒰꒰・┄┄┄┄・♡・┄┄┄┄・꒱꒱

˚₊ ๑ ⌗ 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 💭
— chapters from now on are gonna be 400-600 words with daily updates btw !!
— i hope you all read the announcement, im on hiatus!
— will try to update as much as possible!
— please be patient, i have finals <3
・₊˚💌

˚➶ 。˚ 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝘀 ᝬ 🖇
— © coffeehaesoo 2022 ♡ᵎ
— all rights reserved ༉‧₊˚
— ↷ ⋯ do not repost !¡
・₊˚🥛

⋆   ﹒  ⁺  ﹒ ☆﹒  ⁺  ﹒⋆   ﹒  ⁺  ﹒  ★ ﹒  ⁺