Chapter 18 Her

" WHAT? "

Niki slammed his hands on the hard wodden surface of the table his eyes darkened and his jaw clenched but the person behind the table sitting didn't even get startled nor budge from his position.

" How dare you talk to me like that, Riki? Is that what you learned from school years ago? " The old man lift his glasses up from the bridge of his nose closing his eyes.

" What a waste did i just payed a premium amount of money for your school tuition fee only to have a disrespectful kid like you in exchange? "

Niki take his hands away and cross it on his chest, he take a deep breath letting his heartbeat beat calm down.

"But dad you just freaking arranged me a marriage to someone I don't even know! What do you expect me to act like, happy? " Niki jeered only to earn a boring look from his father as if he's teasing him.

" But do i have a choice? You're only fooling around when you have a big responsibility in our company, do you think being a CEO is a joke to you? "

" Huh? I'm not fooling around didn't know how much i devote myself into that job even though i don't want it. I spend my life attending countless meetings, dealing with annoying clients, take mental notes and work millions of paperworks. I'm still 21! I'm supposed to enjoy my life! " Niki burst.

It was true he's only 21 too young to have a big responsibility like that but because he loves his parents so much that he sacrifice his youth just for them to be proud specially his dad.

His dad told him about his visit the other day on his company but Niki wasn't there because Niko was sick that time and he couldn't let Sunoo do all the work alone cause that would be unfair.

He just hopes Taki didn't tell his Dad about his situation with Sunoo.

" I heard you're not accepting Mr Lim's proposal why? " His Dad scan the files on his table and give his son a look.

Niki is just standing while his dad was the one sitting on his chair inside his office. They were in the company after he got a text from him and here they are having an argument in his office and his dad's once office too because Niki already take over his CEO position.

" Because I don't want it. It will not benefit us that much. "

" Really? But i already accepted it Niki and that's why i agreed arranging a marriage on his daughter because that's what the proposal is all about. Marry Lim's daughter and we'll collab with the Lim Corporation isn't that good? They're one of the largest corporation here in the country. "

Niki didn't understand what he said at all, all in his mind is was Sunoo. What will happen to them? They just confessed to each other then this will happen? It was unforseen, everything.

" Why did you do that? You're not in the position anymore! "

" But i have the power to do so, Riki. It's also a punishment for always ditching work. "

" But i d-

Niki was cut off with a phone ring, his dad take a look at it and get up from his seat once he saw it. He fixed his tie and grabbed his cane.

" Let's go Riki, they're waiting for us. "

" Who? where? " Asked Niki confused.

The old man cleared his throat before answering, Niki felt his blood boil once again.

" We have a dinner date with your soon to be wife. Let's get going now. You're going with me and don't even think escaping because you'll know what will happen. "