Chapter 70- It is beyond your imagination

Mao Yu, Lu Lin, Xiang Guo see Zhan Bei Tian face different, busy walking around and asked: “Boss, what’s wrong?”

They looked out the window, opposite a villa, they did not see or hear a damn thing

Zhan Bei Tian stared at the villa for a while before regaining his gaze. He absent mindedly said: “I just…”

He suddenly remembered that it had not officially entered the end of the world, and Mao Yu could not detect it. So, if he tells them that it will not be very convincing to say that the fluctuations he has just perceived are the power generated by zombie when the zombie upgrades, and that the zombie ability he has felt is at least above the intermediate rank.

However, now that it has not reached the end of the world, how can there be a zombie above the intermediate rank?

Zhan Bei Tian mind flashed with doubts. The previous fluctuations came suddenly and went too fast, which made him a little uncertain. It was more uncertain that it was passed by the villa next to it, or passed behind the villa.

Mao Yu saw Zhan Bei Tian’s look dignified and asked: “Boss, what happened?”

Zhan Bei Tian returned to reality from that daze and immediately told him: “Mao Yu, you handle things, let the brothers call home and let them buy more rice noodles and store them at home. It is best to buy enough that can be eaten for a year and a half. If parents and unmarried brothers and sisters are willing to come to G City, let them immediately buy a ticket to G City. You will remember the list when you arrive. Just arrange their accommodation.”

Three people were blankly staring ahead, Mao Yu immediately said: “Yes.”

Zhan Bei Tian looked at Lu Lin: “Lu Lin, you check the last time the child in the Shui village was killed and who killed the child. This person’s ancestors to the 18th generation must be checked out. Also, check out a private doctor named Li Qing Tian.”

“Yes.”

“Xiang Guo, you will check if the buyer of this villa is Mu-Mu and if it is still the other buyer, then, check the buyer’s name in the same community, if he has bought another villa, right, then check the person who lives in the villa next door.”

“Yes.”

“Motherfxcker…. You come in.” Sun Zi Hao’s anger suddenly rang at the door.

The four people in the hall looked at the door and saw Sun Zi Hao pushing a man in security guard clothing.

Sun Zi Hao said: “The boss, that is, he told me he saw Mu-Mu leave the villa area that night.”

The security guard said helplessly: “I really don’t know where Mr. Mu went.”

Zhan Bei Tian looked with cold eyes, he did not say anything, he walked down to the sofa and sat down, folded the letter of the hand a little bit, like a baby, folded it very carefully, also very careful, afraid of it tearing.

Mao Yu, Lu Lin, and Xiang Guo walked behind Zhan Bei Tian and looked at the security guard who showed nothing.

The security guard saw that he was like inside a triad meeting, and he could not swallow his throat.

Just now, he seems to hear that the person who caught him called the opposite person as the – boss. Is that really like a triad boss?

If this is the case, it is no wonder that Mr. Mu will wants to sneak away and prevent others from discovering his whereabouts.

Mao Yu caught the fear in the security guard’s eyes flashing, sneer: “Old Lin, when was the last time you killed?”

Lu Lin and Mao Yu are comrades-in-arms for many years, and they have long been acquainted with each other actions.