Chapter 93: Blow his head

Behind the big tree, the man was dressed in black and fell to the ground.

Yunci squatted down on one knee and took away the knife from his heart.

The blade was soaked in blood, like a satisfying little beast, reflecting a fierce light.

She wiped the knife clean on the man and retracted the cuff again.

At this moment, the man opened his eyes and exhausted his last strength to blow a whistle.

Immediately afterwards, a group of people in black rushed forward, raising their guns to aim at Yunci.

Pull the trigger without hesitation and fire a volley of bullets.

Obviously to put her to death.

Yun Ci was responsive, taking away the gun from the man's hand with one hand, and lifting the man with the other to block him.

Form a perfect human fortress.

All the bullets hit the man.

Under this kind of protection, Yun Ci didn't even need to aim, and fired a few shots in a row, but there were no bullets, and a large number of them were destroyed instantly.

Until the last one.

The man looked around at the fallen brothers, and subconsciously took two steps backwards, and the hand holding the gun began to tremble slightly.

This time I was kicked to the iron plate.

Holding up his gun, Yun Ci narrowed an eye slightly, his face as cold as white paper.

Then, slowly moved the muzzle down, aimed at the man's knee, and pulled the trigger.

The bullet ran a beautiful arc in midair.

"what--"

The man screamed and fell to the ground instantly, holding his leg in pain.

Stepping on the dripping blood, Yun Ci walked to the person and slammed his foot on his shoulder, his cold eyes swept across the surrounding area.

They disguised themselves, but the guns were used by the Ministry of Military and Political Affairs.

Yun Ci lightly held the hair raised by the wind, and a wicked smile came out from the corner of his lips: "Take me to see your master."

——

Cao's house.

In the lobby, Cao Jianheng has just finished his official duties.

Promotion is coming soon. He is proud of the recent spring breeze and is sitting on the sofa relaxingly drinking tea.

Suddenly, a dark shadow flew in from outside the door and slammed heavily in front of him.

Looking intently, it was his soldier who was wounded by a gunshot, covered in blood, and was dying.

what happened? !

Cao Jianheng stood up, tensed his whole body, and looked alert.

At this moment, I saw a shadow coming in from outside the door.

He looked carefully.

She was a teenage girl, still wearing slightly naive overalls, her hair pouring over her thin shoulders.

Dressed in ordinary, but she can't hide her stunning appearance, she is a beautiful embryo.

The skin is porcelain white, the legs are long and the waist is thin.

She was holding a gun in her hand hanging down to her side, and there was dazzling sunlight behind her, but her beautiful face was hidden in the shadows, and it was dark.

When he saw that he was a girl, Cao Jianheng let go of his heart tightly, and scolded: "Who are you? Dare to break into my house!"

Yun Ci lowered his head and raised his eyes, evil spirits surged in his eyes, and a chuckle overflowed from his throat: "Send someone to kill me, but I don't know who I am?"

Cao Jianheng was stunned for a moment, and suddenly seemed to think of something, and was startled: "You...you are the Yunci?!"

He couldn't believe it.

Sent so many to solve her.

How could she still be alive? !

Suddenly, a dark shadow flew in from outside the door and slammed heavily in front of him.

Looking intently, it was his soldier who was wounded by a gunshot, covered in blood, and was dying.

what happened? !

Cao Jianheng stood up, tensed his whole body, and looked alert.

At this moment, I saw a shadow coming in from outside the door.

He looked carefully.

She was a teenage girl, still wearing slightly naive overalls, her hair pouring over her thin shoulders.

Dressed in ordinary, but she can't hide her stunning appearance, she is a beautiful embryo.