Chapter 95: We meet tomorrow night

As soon as he entered the door, the servants gathered around.

"Miss Yunci is okay?"

"I'm all wet, I'll put hot water."

"Then I will prepare clean clothes."

The crowd dispersed in a rush.

Yunci was too lazy to struggle: "Let me down, I'm fine."

Jun Si Che lowered his eyes and glanced at her lightly, his face very unhappy: "Don't be aggressive."

"..."

Bo Zou still called a doctor.

Yunci checked in the room, and everyone was waiting outside.

Jun Siche waited and became more irritable, kicked the door directly, rushed in and grabbed the doctor's collar, furious: "Where is it hurt? Tell me!"

The doctor was shocked: "No...no injury, Miss Yunci is very healthy!"

Hearing this, Jun Siche let go.

The doctor ran away rolling.

He is going to resign now, contact with fools is too dangerous!

Xia Beiqin sat down by the bed and asked with concern: "Sister-in-law, are you feeling uncomfortable?"

At this time.

Jun Siche walked to the floor-to-ceiling window. He stood with his hands in his hands, squinted his long and narrow eyes, looking out the window, and his brows seemed to be frozen.

"Those who dare to hurt you, I will definitely make him pay a tragic price!"

Xia Beiqing was embarrassed and cancer was about to break out: "Brother Che, this kind of overbearing president's quotation has long been outdated."

Zou Bo pointed to his head, and Zhao Yunci smiled apologetically.

The servant prepares hot water.

Yunci was all over sticky and uncomfortable, and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After washing it out, the phone on the table just rang.

She picked it up and took a look.

It is Han Yang, Minister of Military and Political Affairs.

After the call was connected, the man's voice was respectful and polite: "Miss Y, are you busy now?"

Yun Ci sat down by the bed and wiped his hair with a towel in one hand: "It's okay, something is wrong?"

"I want to ask about the total number of recruits this year, so I can prepare in advance."

Yun Ci replied coldly: "There are five battalions in total, and I will send you in after a while."

The internal mechanism of the military and administration is loose, and to put it bluntly, it is too useless. The soldiers trained are all fake.

A few years ago, Minister Han Yang found her, hired her to help select and train recruits, and then sent them to the Ministry of Military Affairs.

Hearing Yunci's tone was not very good, Han Yang asked, "What happened to you recently?"

Yunci twitched his lips: "It caused some trouble, Minister Han, how about we meet tomorrow night?"

"no problem."

In the middle of the night, the cold wind rustled.

Yun Ci wore a hoodie and buttoned his hat on his head. Only a palm-sized face was exposed. His skin was porcelain-white, but his nose was turned pink from the cold, like a little elk.

She stepped into Baoyuelou.

The attendant pushed open the door of the box.

"You are here." Han Yang immediately got up to greet him.

He has always treated Yunci as a guest.

After all, if the Ministry of Military and Political Affairs can prosper today, he sits firmly in the position of minister all the way, relying on Yunci.

"Minister Han, long time no see." In the box, Yun Ci pulled the chair away and sat down lazily.

Han Yang picked up the teapot and made tea for her himself.

"What trouble have you gotten into lately?"

He felt that no matter how big the trouble was, in Yun Ci's eyes, it shouldn't be a fear.

Yun Ci didn't answer, took a sip from his teacup, and asked, "Minister Han, are you about to retire?"

Han Yang lamented: "Yes, people are getting old, now is the age of young people."

"Have you chosen a successor?"

"Choose it, it's the current deputy, called Cao Jianheng, who is fairly honest and capable. I also called him tonight, so I can introduce you to him." Han Yang smiled somewhat satisfied.

In the heat, Yun Ci narrowed his eyes slightly and smiled: "Really? I'm looking forward to it."