Chapter 76- Mu Yi Fan is Mu-Mu

Who saw Mu Yi Fan hit by someone and flew on the wall? The crowd exclaimed: “Da Shao, are you okay?”

Mu Yi Fan was glad that he has could feel no pain now, or he is sure the pain alone would be killing him: “Speak, who kicked me ah”

He turned his head, and he wanted to see who in the end the Son of bitch who kicked him is!

He saw that a man came to his side with a step, he quickly bent down and picked up his collar, the man pulled him with his clothes smashed him up and looked at him.

Mu Yi Fan looked at the other person’s face, his eyes nearly popped, and he looked at the person in front of him: “Zhan…Bei Tian.”

God!

Why is The Male Protagonist here?

Moreover, The Male Protagonist’s eyes are terrifying, even more horrible than when he saw it when he was under Li Qing Tian apartment last time.

Zhan Bei Tian’s cold anger glaring eyes stared at this one man who made him want to unload his eight pieces, his face, and his lips.

If you don’t say anything, just open his clothes and see the round belly and the little red line inside the belly button. His eyes are flashing and the wounded color that cannot be captured.

Sure enough, Mu Yi Fan is Mu-Mu.

Two days ago, when Lu Lin reported the results to him, he became suspicious.

Although he did not know why Mu-Mu would take Mu Yi Hang to kill the child, but the word Mu and Mu-Mu are homophones, which made him have to doubt that Mu-Mu and The Mu surname have a certain connection.

He remember when he was in Bai Bi village, he once asked Mu-Mu but he didn’t worry about the people from the Mu Technology Group. At that time, Mu-Mu did not look at their eyes, but also made him surer of Mu-Mu. It has a relationship with The Mu Family, otherwise it is impossible to avoid being enlisted in G City.

Even if the power of the two families is evenly matched, there will be scruples, but Mu-Mu does not care.

Next, Li Qing Tian, is a private doctor who was responsible for examining Mu Yi Fan’s bone cancer, why would Li Qing Tian examine Mu-Mu’s Bone Cancer, why is it so coincident with Mu Yi Fan?

At that time, he did not think deeply because he felt that Mu-Mu could not be the fierce Mu Yi Fan. He could not imagine that he would be the same person, whether it was his eyes or his temper.

However, he is very concerned about Mu-Mu true identity.

So, when Rong Xue asked him to pick up his mobile phone, he went even if he didn’t want to go because he wanted to see if there was any information in Mu-Mu’s mobile phone.

He didn’t expect the result to be like this…

Mu Yi Fan didn’t notice the look on Zhan Bei Tian. At this time, he was full of ‘THE MALE PROTAGONIST IS TO FIND OUT THAT I AM MU-MU’S IDENTITY, WHAT SHOULD I DO?’ mode on.

Zhan Bei Tian put down his clothes, and the bloody gloomy eyes stared at him: “Mu Yi Fan.”

These three words almost came out of his teeth, hoarse and cold: “Should I call you that or should I call you Mu-Mu?”

The most abhorrent thing to him was the deception, but Mu Yi Fan made his deception not only using fake names, but also wearing gauze to cover the face and posing for another person to stay with him.

What’s even more ridiculous is that he didn’t even find that the other party was the enemy he wanted to smash to death. After that, he became more and more trustful of this person, even to the point of being concerned about him.