Chapter 96: Provoked a big guy

Han Yang glanced at his watch: "It may be late. He accidentally fell into the sea yesterday. He heard that he had his last breath when he was rescued. I let him rest. When he hears you are there, he will come over and see you all the time. ."

Just talking.

The door of the box was pushed open again.

Cao Jianheng was standing outside. He was wearing a thick jacket and wrapped himself up tightly. His face was pale, and he kept sucking his nose. He also coughed a few times, making him look very weak.

"Minister, I'm late..." The nasal voice was heavy.

Han Yang stood up: "Come in quickly."

Cao Jianheng walked into the box, raised his head, and saw the Yunci on the opposite side.

Yun Ci was leaning on the chair, sitting lazily, holding the tea cup in his slender hands, placing it beside his red lips, gently blowing away the heat.

He lost his color in shock, staggered two steps in fright, and tremblingly pointed to Yunci: "You...how are you here! Okay, you dare to run to Minister Han to file a complaint, right? I will teach you a lesson today. You brave little girl..."

"Presumptuous!" Han Yang yelled, "How dare you be so rude to Miss Y, why don't you put your hands down!"

"What?" Cao Jianheng was completely dumbfounded, staring in astonishment, in disbelief: "Minister, you said she...she is Miss Y?!"

He simply wondered if his ears were flooded with water.

Han Yang carefully observed Yun Ci's expression, furiously: "It's not her who can have anyone else, I think you are brave!"

In an instant, Cao Jianheng felt like five thunders, his legs were soft, and he fell to the ground with a plop, his face looked uglier than eating shit.

It's over...

It's all over...

"Um..." Yun Ci slowly put down the teacup, and raised his chin to Cao Jianheng on the ground: "This is the trouble I'm talking about."

Han Yang looked blank: "What's the matter?"

Yun Ci drooped his eyelids, his whole person looked lazy, and his tone of voice was indifferent: "It's not a big deal, but Vice Minister Cao has a little nephew who broke things in my room. I hit him twice, Vice Minister Cao. So they sent someone to assassinate me."

She tilted her head and smiled wantonly at Han Yang: "Minister Han, I can still sit here today, is it a fortune teller?"

"Assassinate...kill?" Han Yang said these two words hard, his face was pale, and he kicked Cao Jianheng's body: "Are you crazy! As the deputy military and political department, dare to use military power privately and want to kill, I See you are tired of living!"

"Minister...I...I..." Cao Jianheng couldn't argue, he could only beg for mercy with his nose and tears: "I was wrong, I really know I was wrong..."

He never expected that he would be so unlucky that he would provoke a big boss!

"Minister Han." Yunci stood up at this moment, condescendingly staring at Cao Jianheng, curled his lips and smiled contemptuously: "Your successor is not honest, I don't know, but he is indeed quite capable. It is not early. I'll leave first."

With that said, he walked out of the box.

Han Yang poked Cao Jianheng's head fiercely with his finger: "You're done with you!"

Then hurriedly chased it out.

Arriving outside the Baoyue Tower, Han Yang grabbed Yunci, and hurriedly took his hand away: "I apologize to you for this matter."

Yunci shrugged: "You don't need to apologize, but, Minister Han, you said you want to choose him as your successor. I think you should consider it again."

Han Yang lowered his head: "Yes, I understand."

——

Cao Jianheng returned home desperately, with vain steps, and murmured incessantly: "It's over...It's really over..."

Qin Wei came down from the second floor, draped her shawl, and smiled: "I'm back, do you see Miss Y at night? Does she appreciate you very much?"

Xu Hui hugged Zhu Xiaorui and followed behind: "Cousin-in-law, that girl is still alive, how shall we deal with her next?"

Cao Jianheng got angry instantly, raised his hand and slapped Qin Wei severely.

"Ah!" Xu Hui screamed in fright.

Cao Jianheng rushed over and then slapped Xu Hui.