𝟐𝟏

a/n: sorry for the late update

a/n: sorry for the late update. not proof read or edited (will be edited tmr)

(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 were welcomed by the darkness of the arcade. The arcade wasn't as loud as it used to be since it was shutting down soon.

Baji dragged (Y/N) to a game of Pacman, he had been training in his free time so he could win the game. Sadly his hard work didn't pay off, (Y/N) won again.

Every single game they played at the arcade she won. The only thing she failed at was the claw machine. When Baji saw how her face fell when she couldn't get the toy out of the machine, he felt his heart sink. He spent almost two hours trying to get the toy she wanted out of the machine.

He couldn't get the toy out. Now his ego and heart had deflated.

(Y/N) told him it was okay and that he could buy her one of the toys at the reward area. At her words, his signature smile appeared on his face. He bought her the toy she wanted, which was the care bear with a heart on its chest.

(Y/N) hugged him for what felt like an hour but only was a few minutes. Baji's heart fluttered. His whole body was tingling with happiness, he had never felt this way. He had never felt love romantically.

Is this what love feels like? Am I in love with (Y/N)? Baji thought to himself.

He quickly shoved those thoughts aside, focusing on the beautiful girl in front of him. She flashed him a bright smile that made his heart instantly melt, and his cheeks heat up.

Before he knew it he was being dragged to the photo booth, the camera flashed four times. For the first photo they both did a silly pose, for the second Baji kissed (Y/N) on the cheek, for the third they both smiled bright and for the fourth (Y/N) kissed Baji on the cheek.

When they got the photo strip, they asked the owner of the arcade for scissors so they could cut it in half. (Y/N) had the photos of them doing silly faces and Baji kissing her cheek while Baji had the other two.

They went to a random corner store, bought chains for a necklace and hole punched a hole into each strip of the photos. Baji placed the new necklace of their photo booth photos around her neck and she does the same for him. Now they had matching necklaces made by themselves.

They then start to make their way home since the sun was starting to set. Baji whistle to the tune of their favorite song, while (Y/N) softly sang along.

Baji thought her voice was the most angelic thing he's ever heard. Everytime he heard her voice, his nerves would instantly calm. He felt at peace whenever he was with her.

She was his angel that he met in detention.

Baji suddenly started singing the chorus of the song really loud. He had terrible pitch, and he was practically screaming. (Y/N) could sweat she heard s grandpa yell "shut up!" from on of the apartments.

She was laughing so hard she was struggling to breath, tears from laughter threatended to spill from hesr eyes.

"Keisuke.. Stop! Your being too... loud." She managed to say in between laughs

He rolled his eyes and lowered his voice the tiniest bit. She called down and pushed his shoulder jokingly. Baji pushed her back but forgot how strong he was and accidentally made her fall into a giant pile of leaves.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened, for some reason her brain was struggling to comprehend the fact that she had been pushed into a pile of leaves.

Baji was shocked for about two second's before he bursted out laughing, it wasn't even that funny but he was hunched over laughing for some reason.

(Y/N) grew irritated and threw a pile of leaves at him. A few of those leaves got into his mouth and he started coughing violently, trying to get the leaves and the taste of the leaves out of his mouth.

The (h/c) haired girl quicjky stood up and made a run for it, she was giggling while running as fast as she possibly could from Baji. But he was too fast, he caught up with her in a few seconds, he grabbed her waist and threw her over his shoulder. He started tickling her. She was laughing so hard she couldnt breathe. She actually was struggling.

"Kei! I can't breathe!" She shouted

He quickly stopped tickling her and put her down.

"Oh, sorry." he smiled sheepishly, throwin his arm around her, rubbing her shoulder comfortingly.

"I do not except you apology, Edward." She said in a sweet yet harsh tone.

"You're calling me Edward now?" he frowned

"Well you do look like a vampire and your friends said it was your name." She shrugged

He didn't understand the vampire joke but smiled anyway.

"Call me Kei more often."

"I always call you Kei or Keisuke."

"I know. I just like the way it sounds when you say it."

(Y/N) couldn't help but feel flustered by his words. She jokingly rolled her eyes before leaning into him. They slowly made their way to (Y/N)'s house.

The grumpy vampire and his gorgeous angel.

a/n: thank you so much for 60k reads!! It means the world to mean <3

this story is slowly coming to an end and I already have an idea for a new Baji story. It will be based off of my favorite romance movi, hopefully you all read it when i finish this story. I also have a Naoto story (currently on hold till this story finishes) and a Chifuyu story (completed). All my stories are young love type of romance!

 All my stories are young love type of romance!