꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

TWO CARS PARKED
in a secluded area off the road, one stayed running as a man got out of the other, approaching the window which opened just enough for the man to see the other man's eyes, which were covered by blacked-out sunglasses, while his face was covered by a hat.

"Where are they?" He asked.

"In the trunk. I did exactly what you said." The man told him.

"Good. Put both of them in the back." He demanded.

The man walked off, going back to his trunk, he grabbed the doppelgänger first, throwing her over one shoulder before grabbing the youngest Salvatore and throwing her over his other.

He put them both into the back of the stranger's cat before going back to the man's window.

"Thank you for your help."

"Is there anything else?" The man asked.

"One more thing, come closer. Please."

At his request, the man approached while the stranger rolled his window down.

"Closer." He beckoned. When the man came closer, the fangs came out and he was grabbed harshly, being fed on by the vampire and killed.

He dropped him to the ground carelessly when he was done with his meal and wiped his face uselessly before rolling his window up and driving away, leaving the dead body behind.

_________

"Skyler!" Stefan called knocking on his sister's door, "We got a problem."

He knocked again before opening the window and finding the room empty. He frowned confused, Skyler has been known to disappear without notice recently, however, so he didn't question it much, assuming she was out feeding and would return later, he walked away, leaving the door to his sister's empty room open.

_________

Skyler groaned as she woke in an empty room with Elena beside her, her hands tied with rope. She narrowed her eyes up at the man as he untied Elena.

"What do you want?" Elena asked.

"Shhh."

"Please I'm hurt." She begged.

"I know." He responded, veins appearing under his eyes, "Just a taste."

Elena screamed as the man bent down to get a taste of her blood when suddenly a woman's voice shouted at him, "Trevor!"

"Control yourself." She told him when he reluctantly turned to look at her.

"Buzz kill." Trevor responded standing up and leaving the room.

"What do you want with us?" Elena asked for both girls as Skyler stayed silent, observing the room and the woman in front of her.

She has been aware of the plan, what she wasn't aware of was where she was and who these people were.

"My God, you look just like her." The woman commented staring at Elena in awe.