Chapter 78- You are really a strange person

The man in black clothes nodded.

Mu Yi Fan looked at the man in black clothes and found that his body did not have a living human smell, and he even produced a similar kind of perception like him. This should be the induction time between zombie and zombie.

He didn’t notice it before because his heart has always been concerned about Zhuang Zi Yue’s, and he has no intention to care about other issues.

Also, as a zombie it seems to have reached the intermediate rank, but it seems that he still can’t speak, and the man in black clothes rank should be ranked under him.

It’s weird, but now that the end of the world has just begun, how come there are so many conscious zombies, how can this quack be with a zombie?

The man in black clothes also found this when he passed by Mu Yi Fan.

Therefore, when he got on the car, he hesitated, but when Mu Yi Fan was like a normal human being, he took the car directly to the car.

“Mr. Mu, thank you very much.” Zheng Guo Zong thanked Mu Yi Fan in the front driver’s seat.

“You’re welcome, where are you going to bury your wife?” Mu Yi Fan asked the car.

“I have a cemetery in my hometown, 50 kilometers away from G City. I wonder if Mr. Mu is not convenience he would perhaps send us there.”

Mu Yi Fan couldn’t help but think of Zhan Bei in the novel when he heard The Shui Village. When Tian was in the dark, the light was dark, and then, he smiled: “Not a convenient, anyway, I have no place to go now, but, quack, I have to remind you that there is something that means your wife can’t be buried she has to be cremated, otherwise The virus in her body will spread out through the soil.”

Zheng Guo Zong said: “Buried in the coffin, it will also infect the soil?”

“Well, you should not underestimate the virus.”

“Then I am going to cremation field now”

Mu Yi Fan shook his head:” There are too many crematoriums to cremate the bodies, I also would fail to get you to go there, and now the crematorium is very dangerous, you still do not go well, I suggest you I went back to cremation.”

Zheng Guo Zong turned to look at the man in black clothes, and the man in black clothes nodded: “Listen to Mr. Mu.”

Mu Yi Fan first went to the gas station to refuel, then drove to The Shui Village, because the zombie appeared on the road. It’s caused a traffic jam, it was night when they reached The Shui Village

The Shui Village is a very calm place. They just don’t know what’s going on in the outside world, and they still go to other people’s homes in harmony.

There are also some elderly people who are old enough to sit under the big tree and laugh and recall the past events. The atmosphere is very peaceful.

Zheng Guo Zong saw a peaceful scene here and could not help but sigh: “I really hope that the status quo can be maintained here.”

Mu Yi Fan smiled and took the initiative to help ignite Zheng Guo Zong’s wife body.

After finishing everything, it is already three o’clock in the middle of the night.

Zheng Guo Zong was in a dilemma. He should stay in this village for a night. However, he was worried that he could not hide the man in black clothes and the man might hurt Mu Yi Fan, so that he did not know what to do.

Mu Yi Fan saw his difficulty: “Hey you… quack doctor, you can rest assured that he will not bite me.”

If you change to the past, he will certainly not let Zheng Guo Zong wonder, and he will leave directly.