Chapter 99: Join the gods organization

Yunci pressed Zhu Xiaorui's head: "Does he have to lie?"

"That is, although my son is naughty, he never lied!" Xu Hui embraced Zhu Xiaorui again and echoed.

"No, I..." Ruan Feiyue stomped anxiously at the strange glances from everyone, but couldn't think of an excuse.

Yun Ci hooked the gun with his finger, stood up, and walked towards Ruan Feiyue step by step.

"Help, mother!" Ruan Feiyue was so frightened that she immediately pulled Ye Meipan's sleeve.

Ye Meipan stood up and stood in front: "Aci, what do you want to do, don't hurry to put down the gun! If Fei Yue really said such things, let her apologize to you!"

Yun Ci frowned his impatient brows, pushed Ye Meipan aside, raised the gun, and after spinning a few times between his fingers, he patted Ruan Feiyue's pale face.

"Do you dare to play yin with me with this IQ? When I was playing this set, were you still wearing diapers?"

With the black muzzle close at hand, Ruan Feiyue trembled with fright, his heart almost jumped to his throat, and he kept moving back.

Yun Ci pressed harder, he smiled wickedly at the corners of his lips, and his deep and secluded eyes seemed to be seductive: "What are you talking about? Aren't you good at talking? Why don't you talk anymore?"

Ruan Feiyue's back slammed into the dining table, and then her legs became soft, and she fell to the ground with a plop, and she fell into a daze.

Yunci squatted down on one knee and slowly rubbed her muzzle on Ruan Feiyue's lips: "Next time I dare to talk nonsense, I will pull out your tongue and sew your mouth. I want to taste this. Huh?"

She said this lightly, as if she was discussing what to eat tonight.

Ruan Feiyue stared with horrified eyes, like a person on the verge of drowning, unable to breathe spontaneously, but could only gasp.

I wanted to scream, but my throat seemed to be stuffed with cotton, there was no sound, only tears fell.

Yun Ci smiled contemptuously, and slowly stood up: "The next thing, you can solve it yourself."

With that said, stepped to the second floor.

Suddenly, as if thinking of something again, she stopped, stood on the stairs, turned her head and glanced at Xu Hui and Qin Wei, looking at everyone in the posture: "There is no regret medicine in the world. One sentence is okay."

Xu Hui and Qin Wei looked blank.

On the other side, Ye Meipan hurriedly helped Ruan Feiyue and patted her on the cheek: "Feiyue, what's the matter with you? In a word, don't scare your mother!"

Ruan Feiyue didn't respond, her eyes were empty and she was obviously frightened.

——

Just back to the room, the phone rang.

After connecting, Han Yang said from the other end: "Cao Jianheng has been arrested in prison."

Yunci walked to the floor-to-ceiling windows and looked at the radiant red clouds in the distance: "Well, how many years?"

"It's enough for him to use military power privately for 30 years." After a pause, Han Yang said again: "As for Xu Hui and Qin Wei, I will also solve them."

Yunci curled his lips and hung up.

With a dingdong, an email popped out.

It was from Chu Yi again.

Yun Ci tapped the screen lightly with her fingers, lowered her head and looked down. She couldn't see the emotions. After a while, she moved for a while and then replied an email.

Immediately afterwards, he called Gu Jingwen.

"I have something to tell you."

Gu Jingwen thought there was some gossip, and seemed very excited: "What what?"

Yunci opened the window, and his voice drifted away with the wind: "I want to join the gods organization."

"what?!"