7

[ 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟿 ]

[ 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟿 ]

7:43 PM
-- "Her" Bedroom
-- Sicily, Italy

FEELING SOMEONE SHAKE HER, Taenasha slowly opened her eyes to see Khasiye

FEELING SOMEONE SHAKE HER, Taenasha slowly opened her eyes to see Khasiye. Rubbing her eyes softly, she glanced across the room, slightly smiling at the TV that was placed in her room.

"W-What, Siya?"

"Get up. We leavin', mami. Grab yo clothes you gon' wear. We going to a club. I'ma need a favor from you, so dress right."

Tae nodded, sitting up and pushing the sheets from off her body. "I want to take a shower, Siya. Why is there not a shower in my bathroom?"

"Showers ain't in personal bathrooms hea. I gotta take a shower and shit too. C'mon." He gripped her hand and began to type in the code.

"You just finna type it in front of me?"

Khasiye laughed, "Mami, I change the code every day. Yeen gettin' out even if you tried yo fuckin' hardest."

"W-Well, you're not going to wrap my eyes?"

"Nah, shawty."

Making their way from out of her bedroom, she looked around the house with wide eyes. Everything was so pretty, so clean, and so glam. "How fucking rich are you?"

She heard him laugh softly. "Rich as hell."

Finally, they made their way into the shower room. He pushed the door open and allowed her to go first.

"Wait, where the dividers and shit at? We have to shower out in the open?" Tae whispered. She let his hand go as she walked deeper into the room.

"Ain't nun I ain't seen befo. Hurry up, dream, we got places to be." Khasiye slapped her ass before making his way towards the shower on the far side of the shower wall.

Stripping from his clothing, he placed them in the hamper. Turning on the showerhead, he enjoyed cold showers.

Now underneath the water, he placed one hand on the shower wall, his head leaning forward. The water dripped down his body as his 9-inch, flaccid dick lay against his thigh.