Chapter 7

Shao Boya clicked his tongue and stared coldly at the brats surrounding him. One may get confused why a small person like him didn't even feel a little nervous being surrounded by such a larger number of opponents .

But who would expect a child with an unstable mind to feel nervous? One may wouldn't know ... This child may have already developed a personality disorder causing him to be unable to feel an intense emotion such as nervous or panic .

" Money? Why are you asking me for it? Do i look like a rich kid to you? " Shao Boya , a six years old boy expression a hint of disdain and mockery on his face and swept his eyes over their bodies .

The disdainful eyes seems to express that he's currently seeing them as idiotic and stupid .

His only thoughts were ...

Why ask him , an impoverished kid for money?

Then this question was answered by the leader of the group of unruly brats . " Come on Shao Boya , we all know that you earn money by collecting garbages . "

When Shao Boya heard that Shao Boya blinked seriously then nodded in contemplation . He then smiled to them " and then? "

" I'm telling you boy , give us your money . Or else--

" You'll gonna beat me to death? " He interrupted , Shao Boya smirked and blatantly swept his eyes over their taller body .

" Beat me then ... "

The leader frowned and gave the boy a mocking gaze . " Don't make this situation more difficult boy , just give us the money . "

Money ... the very thing he's obsessed with . Why give it to them? He would rather meet their fists that let Shao Yu suffer from hunger because of the lack of money .

And the money they were talking about ... He didn't even brought a single penny with him .

" I hate to say this to you guys . But my mom didn't give me an allowance ... " Shao Boya sighed then showed a distressed look .

" What money can you even collect from me? I don't even have a single dime on my pocket right now ."

The leader was incensed by the boy's obviously fake expression . The boy is obviously trying to provoke their ire . This time , the leader no longer have any intentions on asking for money , instead he wants to beat this sarcastic looking child really badly .

The whole gang immediately surrounded the boy and locked Shao Boya's limbs . Shao Boya struggled but he only recieved punched to his belly and chest .

" LET GO OF ME!!! " Shao Boya angrily shouted and kicked the kid on his left on the stomach forcefully and pulled the child holding on his right limb to his direction and made him a meat shield to the incoming punch .

Shao Boya is still inexperienced and doesn't have a lot of strength to contend with the taller guys . He immediately run , but one managed to catch his bag and pulled him back .

Shao Boya immediately widened his eyes and glared at the child pulling him with killing intent , ready to commit another murder again. 

" You want to try me? " Shao Boya said quietly , within his pants , there hid a small fruit knife he carefully hid in case he encountered a mishap. 

Who would have expected he could make use of his weapon immediately after deciding to bring one. The underworld might have really favored him to bring such big trouble to him just after he disembarked towards the school out of the village. 

The kid was frightened when he met such terrible eyes . The child felt like he just faced a ghost just now , he almost fainted from fright. Truthfully , these children were only doing this due to the lack of discipline in the house and at the same time because of their unhealthy chuniibyo mind set . Thinking that since they made a strong gang , they were immediately the strongest force in the village and everyone should bow down to them.

Shao Boya wiped the blood on his lower lip and clicked his tongue. 

" Oi Shao Boya , we're not yet finished! "

Shao Boya moved his iris to the direction of the leader then coldly smiled.  " We're really not yet finished ... "

Shao Boya thought of killing them just now , but he doesn't have any reason to do it . He immediately calmed his mind then silently memorized their faces .

He'll take revenge once he grows up.  Until then , he's hoping they won't change .

So that he could still kill them without any guilt knowing that he's gonna kill bad people.

Just wish ... That they remain like this ... Yes remain villainous .

So he could eliminate them once he grows up . Shao Boya gave them one last cold glance then slowly proceeded to head towards the school with disheveled appearance. 

Lin GenXin is reciting historical poems when his attention was suddenly drawn to a figure of a boy covered with bruises and stains of blood. 

Lin GenXin immediately arc up his brow in confusion . What happened to Shao Boya?

Some classmates playing on the corner curiously looked at their classmate's appearance . One innocent looking child walked to Shao Boya's side and curiously asked.  " What happened to you? Shao Boya? "

Shao Boya looked at his classmates with two ponytails then quietly answered . " I was blocked . "  He nonchalantly answered. 

The little girl blinked her eyes in confusion not understanding his words , but knowing that her classmate got bruised , she considerately gave one of her dolls to him .

" This is for you " The little girl then cutely smiled then trottered back to her friends .

Shao Boya's iris followed her then thought that she has similar personality with his cute lil sister Shao Yu , but Shao Yu is still cuter .

Once Shao Yu is dressed up , he's sure that Shao Yu looked better .

Shao Boya them gained another motivation to work harder and buy his sister cute dresses with cute ribbons and pink lace .

Shao Boya was still thinking when a shadow loomed over him . His irises moved upward and met a pair of similarly calm eyes . Shao Boya's brows arc up .

Lin GenXin slowly handed his handerchief . " Your lips are bleeding . "

" Really? " Shao Boya touched his lips and looked at his fingertips , seeing a stain of blood on the surface . Shao Boya decided to receive the handerchief .

" You're thoughtful . "

Lin GenXin straightened his lips then slowly nodded.  " Thanks for the compliment."

Shao Boya shook the handerchief . " I'll give it back to you once i washed this . "

Lin GenXin shook his head.  " I don't really use handerchief very often . I prefer to use the helm of my uniform , and I'm too lazy to use handerchief and often loses it.  "

" Well .. me too . " Shao Boya smirked then gave the boy an interesting smile .

This boy ... Isn't the same as the innocent kids in the classroom . Lin GenXin and Shao Boya was about to continue chatting but Teacher Qi Ru already arrived .

And together with Teacher Qi , another kid could be seen tailing after him .

Lin GenXin put down his bag beside Shao Boya's chair and sit down . Changing chairs often happened so Shao Boya didn't get surprised .

Just outside the classroom , a certain young master curiously looked at the kid sitting just beside the window while nonchalantly watching Qi Ru . Then the young master's eyes landed on the kid just beside the former kid .

" The villain ... And the ml . Interesting , I didn't know they knew each other before senior highschool . " Cui Manyan then looked at his own brother .

Then chuckled ... " Poor Cui Tengfei ... You're the second male lead , but it seems that you can't defeat these big shots . "

" They already experienced hardships and tempered their own persona . While my brother is still a brat . What's the use of his wealth advantage? " 

Cui Manyan signaled the teacher that he's going . Then slowly disappeared . No one noticed Cui Manyan's presence .