Chapter Twenty: Team Satzu And The President Mina.

One week has passed since the encounter with Audrey. And everything became quite normal as the girl didn't strike yet.

Only one thing was strange tho... It was having Jeongyeon as their PE teacher (for some reason). Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun and Mom didn't mind but Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and especially Nayeon weren't very thrilled with the idea. While Chaeyoung and Tzuyu found it annoying to be bossed around by Jeongyeon who took advantage of it, Nayeon was more generally annoyed by Jeongyeon for some damn reason.

So now once every week, it would be a mess in the field when they have to take their P. E class.

Aside from that, Tzuyu pretty much just didn't think about Audrey who was around, thanks to Chaeyoung who was now in the same class as her, she kept Tzuyu from having bad thoughts. And everyone was surprised for once that the girl who got no friends at school actually have friend. And that friend is actually one of their most popular students' girlfriend aka Mina.

Son Chaeyoung became quite popular because of that, who would thought Mina would get a girlfriend out of nowhere(and she was really cute). Mina's admirer were so jealous of her but they stayed quiet and just accepted the reality. However some were really curious to why, Chou Tzuyu was friend with Chaeyoung but not friends with Mina, Sana, Jihyo, Dahyun and Momo.

They never saw her hang out per even say hi to one another. Not even Tzuyu and Mina who were at least supposed to know each other thru Chaeyoung. But in the end, they didn't care that much. So it was back to another (hopefully) calm school year (A/N: laugh in author-nim lol)

Tzuyu couldn't be happier about it.

-"rawr rawr!!" - Jeongyeon growled while playing with her dino nuggies. Chaeyoung laughed at her and Tzuyu just silently ate her apple.

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were on each of Tzuyu's side who is in the middle as they all ate their meal while laughing and chatting about anything. It was a great moment for Tzuyu.

They are on the rooftop on a lunch break right now and both Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung had decided to stay with Tzuyu to eat with her since it's been a while.

-"Aren't you a teacher?? What are you still doing with dino nuggets? Well... It's already a mystery that you became a teacher but let's not question that one" - Tzuyu sighed then looked at her shorter friend. - "and you. Don't you have a girlfriend down there???"

-"come on Tzu, It's been a while since we hung out like this" - Jeongyeon slapped her arms.

-"Y'know... We can always hang out outside"

-"But it's like before now!! When we used to have lunch together at school" - Chaeyoung cheered.

-"we weren't in the same fucking school" - Tzuyu face-palmed so Chaeyoung rolled her eyes playfully.

-"but remember, sometimes we would come over at your school to take you out and have lunch outside. We would bought random street food and eat it--"

-"on the side of the road like some normal children and not like a noble in their damn castle. I know..." - Tzuyu let out a small laugh at the memory and Jeongyeon rubbed her head as if she was a puppy.

-"see you got it. That's my girl" - Jeongyeon smiled widely then hugged Tzuyu who made a disgusted face. Chaeyoung laughed at her reaction and just to annoy her more, she hugged her too. Tzuyu sighed loudly but cracked a small smile anyways.

-"You two are so annoying. I miss the peace I had when you weren't here yet" - Tzuyu huffed but they didn't let go.

-"I don't give a fuck about that. But now that I think about it, you've grown so much! Last time I hugged you, you were so much more shorter than me" - Jeongyeon wiped a fake tear while sniffling dramatically.