Clear things up alittle

"Y/n! Come on, we cant get late" Uncle ben shouted cheerfully. Once i headed down he teasily wiggled his eyebrows, i was confused but noneless laugh "What got you looking like that uncle ben?" I say in slowly down my british accent.

"Oh nothing...nothing." He sheepishly says walking out first. I quickly followed and walked along him and into the 'madrigals house' for tonights dinner celebration.

Time skip.

I was extremly nervous, and shy at the same time. They requested so kindly if i could show them my gift, and the whole town was there to watch.

But ofcourse i agreed, i didnt want to make a fool out of myself. So one by one, i multiplied myself. Messing and poking people as they look around in awe, and they gigled while the children enjoyed playing with the 'fake me.

I pulled myself together again and they cheered before the party went back on. Uncle ben says he would just talk to his friends leaving me with the other madrigals. "Hey." A girl called before another sat next to me with an extra cheerful and beaming face.

"Hi!"

She exclaim so excited i almost did the same. "Im mirabel, thats dolores!" She squeaked and i nodded along laughing alittle. "Hòla im y/n" you say in a normal english accent. She frown slightly before 'dolores sigh.

What did i do?

"You dont remember us huh?" Mirabel asked nudging her shoulder to mine. I squieted my eyes before shooking my head. "You're...very familiar but no. I cant remember anything in particular." I shook my head before looking around the room.

"A thing no? Remember luisa? Or camilo and carlos? No?" Dolores whispered before her ears perked as people shouted and cheered on people dancing.

I quickly became worried and confused "you got sensitive ears? Come. Come." I called covering her ears for her and walking out of casita feeling a pair of eyes following but i was to focused to look.

After reaching out she thank me, while mirabel pulled out a old but matching bracelets.

"We used to have matching ones, but you left them here when you left." She smiled pulling them on my wrist. It was a mix color of purple and blue with shiny small yellow and orange butterflies. "How could i forget...." I stared, a slow and blur vision of mirabel crying because she stomp her feet at the corner of a cabinet.

"Remember making these together?" She says hopefully then again a quick image flows through my head.

"We can get caught!" She exclaim pulling you back by your arm, you huffed but noneless gigled pulling her to your side.

"We wont if you stay quiet!" You whispered-yelled "but-"

"And dolores wont snitch because she is my favorite madrigal..." You whispred knowing dolores will hear and instantly wont tell. Yet mirabel frown playfully "what about me?"

"Oh you? Your my second bestie favorite!" You say a bit to loud and quickly grabbing the yarn as she grabs beeds from the tops shelf with the help of casita.

"Thank you casi-"

Before you could finish mirabel had already pulled you because her abuela was just about to walk by. You two gigled and laugh, chattering while making poorly made matching bracelets but even it was poor made you two loved it because it was made by one another.

"Ofcourse!" I jumped hugging her close as she laughed and hugged along. "I though i was your favorite?" Dolores faked placing her hand on her top breast reaching for her heart gasping.

"Oh dolores!" I hugged her two almost crying, but ofcourse i didnt want to come out sensitive or whatever so i just kept it to myself.

"Hmm you must have been mistaken hermana, she said i saw her favorite."

A familiar voice says making my eyes wide and my mouth hung open. I turned around to see camilo with his arms open for a hug.

I remember how he parts his hair and how his voice sounds, that even it had been so long he acts like we've been friends for like ever!

I ran and jumped, he chuckles as my grip tightens, he still have his joker and teasing cocky attitude that i love.

"Camilo! You remember me!" I gigled, melting in his touch just like before (no romantic because when they were friends they were like 4!)

"Y/N!"

He whines reaching out for a hug as you noticed quickly a band aid on his knee. "What happen?" You asked while hugging him, at a time he was much smaller than you and you were like an older sister but he had much of mature brain than you.

"I was skipping then i-" he sobbed making you rub his head and coo him to bed. "Then he fell face first." Carlos finished as he walked by the nursery with some old teddies in his arms.

I almost gigled but didnt want to make camilo more embrassed so i hugged him again trying to muffle my laugh.

He sob before answering "are you laughing at me?" He asked crying harder. Making me cry for laughing so hard. "Camilo nooo. I was- wait. Doesnt tía julieta made pumpiken sweets?" I asked my laugh fading and so did his tears, he quickly turned red.

"Maybe?...."

"And you ate them."

"Maybe?...."

"So your fine now." "Hm maybe." He gigled at the back and forth comeback "then why did you wanted a hug?" I asked blindly confused but remembering tía julieta's sweets making my mouth water.

"I wanted a hug from you obviously."

"How could i not? You havent gotten your revenge from playing hide and seek." I could feel him smriking as i smiled embrassased. "You really had to bring it up huh?"

I looked up, to realize how different and tall he is now. Mirabel looked no different just more mature.

"For you? Ofcourse." He's smiled beamed and i could have melt if he wasnt refurring to me bumping my head on the cabinet drawer. Hard.