You/Kirari Momobami - Team Part 1

"Captain! Coach still isn't here, is practice cancelled?"

The girl regretted her questioned as you glared at her.

"We nearly lost the game last week. Do you really think we're in any position to cancel practice?" The girl could barely talk. She could only respond by shaking her head. "Exactly. Make sure no one leaves the gym. I'll go find us someone who can be the referee in our game."

She quickly nods and runs in the direction of the rest of the team. You could hear them laughing but you paid them no attention. You needed to find someone fast or else they were going to get impatient.

X

For a school that seemed to love gambling after school, it was empty that evening. It was frustrating that the one time that you needed for people to be around, there wasn't anyone. Just as you were going to head back and cancel practice, you hear screaming. Without thinking, you run in the direction of where you had heard the scream.

X

Kirari was sipping at her tea, simply watching as everyone argued in front of her. She knew they were arguing over something silly and she wasn't in any mood to deal with their argument.

"President! What do you think we should do about them?"

Runa points to Mary, Ryota and Yumeko. Kirari sighs in annoyance at the fact that she needed to deal with the matter. If Sayaka had joined them, then she wouldn't have had to deal with the idiots standing before.

She looked up to her sister, hoping she could get the hint and deal with them but she remained staring at her. Probably staring at Mary as she's come to realize over the past several dies. She's just about to answer her when you suddenly barge in, nearly out of breath.

"W...what's wro...wrong?"

You quickly check for any danger before relaxing so you could catch your breath.

No one bothers to answer you. With the exception of Ryota, all of them too busy to stare at your abs. Considering you wore baggy clothes, no one would've expected for you to have them. Runa's the first to snap out of her trance.

"Did you lose your clothes or something?"

Your cheeks heat up when you realize they were all staring at you. You do your best to cover yourself but it's impossible with the sports bra and incredibly short shorts that you were wearing for progress.

Noticing your dilemma, Runa takes off her jacket and hands it over to you.

"Uh, thanks."

You quickly put it on and zip it up. You feel a little less exposed with it covering your upper body.

"So what are you doing here? Not that any of them minded the interruption."

"Shut up, Runa. Don't act like you weren't staring either!"