Chapter 14

Elias POV

I groan, as I try to wake myself up and stretch my aching body. I can feel a knee pushing into my back, uncomfortably, as I'm slipping off the side of my bed.

I attempt to turn around, only to see Kai sleeping peacefully beside me. Kai's nose twitches in his sleep, which seems to be a habit. I look past Kai, to see Silas sleeping deeply behind him, small snores escaping him.

My tired eyes look around my room, and I take note of the half eaten bowl of popcorn on the edge of my bed; we must've fell asleep during the movie last night.

After Silas drove us all back to our place, we decided to cheer Kai up by watching a romcom in my bed, to hopefully deter Kai from going back to the party and tearing Blaze's head off. Clearly it must've worked.

I slip off the bed, walking towards Silas and I's shared bathroom to wake myself up properly by splashing cold water onto my face. My body feels heavy from the distance between Ryder and I. Everything in me craving to be with him right now.

I enter my bedroom again, this time with a large cup of cold water, and I walk over to the bed. I feel slightly bad at what I'm about to do since Silas and Kai look so peaceful right now with Silas' arm laying over Kai's waist as they sleep deeply.

Oh well.

Tobias - you're evil.

Without another thought, I pour the cold water onto both of my friends as they jump awake at the cold contact. "What the fuck!" Kai screams at the sudden change of temperature, jumping out of the wet bed, as Silas groans, covering his body with the blanket.

"Whoops, sorry, must've missed my mouth," I fake my apology. "But now that you guys are up, let's go get food," I say happily.

Silas groans again, pulling the blanket down to look at me with tired eyes, "you're such an ass."

"You love me," I smile at them both before I walk out the bedroom, yelling at them that I'll meet them in the car.

*

After spending most of the day with my two best friends, I drop Kai off at the pack house before driving Silas and I home.

"I'm so full now," I say, as I climb out of the car, walking towards the house.

Silas rolls his eyes beside me, "you bloody better be for waking me up so rudely this morning," he grumbles, making me laugh at his annoyance.

"Come on, that was hours ago. Besides don't you hate sleeping in anyways?"

Silas shrugs, "I guess, but we didn't sleep till three in the morning last night so now I'm exhausted," he explains as we enter the house. "Now, I'm going to take a nap since someone rudely ruined my sleep," he glares at me.

"You have fun with that big man," I call after him as he stalks to his room grumpily as I roll my eyes. He'll get over it.

My phone buzzes in my hand, I take a look at the screen to see a message from the person who hasn't left my mind all day.

Come over to mine? - R

I smile, as I read the text. I already know I'll go, my body begging me to touch him again, but I can't help but wanting to play with him a little first.

Convince me to. - E

A few seconds later I get another text back.

I've got the whole place to myself ;) - R

My mind immediately wanders to the many different things we could do alone.

Tobias - naughty, naughty. Tobias tells me as he reads my mind.

Shhhh. Tobias laughs at me shushing him.

Hmm and what does that mean? - E

It means you better get your cute little ass here so I can make you feel good with my hands, mouth, tongue and cock. - R

My face begins to heat up at his straight forward answer.

Coming now. - E

*

Sneaking into Ryder's pack was harder than expected. Luckily Ryder texted me directions to his place since I didn't know the layout of his pack and territory.

"Finally, you found your way," Ryder says, opening the front door, as I walk up to his place.

"Well, there wasn't a map directing me where to go," I state, making Ryder snicker.

Ryder welcomes me into his decent sized home, letting me take in my surroundings.

I use the tip of my feet to pull off my right shoe, before doing the same to the other. I place them next to Ryders, who's were already placed on the rack. I take notice of the practically empty shoe rack, indicating the desolation of his home.

Following Ryder further into his home, we make small talk as we enter the clean lounge which was connected to the kitchen. "I made carbonara, is that okay?" Ryder asks me, pulling out a stool for me to sit on at the counter.

"Your favourite," I smirk. "Carbonara is good," I sit on the stool as Ryder sits besides me.

The carbonara was better than good. It was amazing, I've never had pasta this good before. I think I even accidentally moaned from how amazing this is.

Ryder chuckles beside me, "you enjoying yourself there?"

I quickly nod my head before swallowing. "Yes, where the hell did you learnt to cook like this?" I ask amazed, making Ryder smile widely.

"My mum, she taught me when I young and I kept making it, getting better over time," he tells me happily. "She's is- she was Italian and wanted my brother and I to learn something to do with our background.

"She loved cooking and wanted us to feel the same love and enjoyment out of it. My brother wasn't a big fan of cooking, but that's because he would always burn something or overcook the pasta," he says, making the both of us chuckle. "I on the other hand, loved it. I think it was because I got to spends hours with her. Now I do it because it reminds me of her, makes me feel close to her," he finishes with a small smile.

I jump down from my stool, to stand in between his legs, as I wrap my arms around him. Ryder leans into me, nuzzling his face into the side of my neck.

"I'm sorry you lost her," I tell him sincerely. "She sounds like a wonderful woman."

Ryder breathes in deeply, "she really was. She would of loved you, she was so excited for the day my brother and I would meet our mates," he tells me, moving his head back to look at me.

I smile at him, "I wish I could of met her. All of your family."

Ryder leans in closer to me, bringing our lips together softly. "Me too," he whispers to me before gently kissing me.

Our lips move together in a delicate and gentle kiss. Ryder carefully grabs hold of sides of my face with his hands as he deepens the kiss. I pull him in closer by the back of his neck as our lips move passionately.

Ryder pulls on my bottom, using his teeth, making me open my mouth in response. He doesn't wait to slide his warm tongue into my mouth, making me moan in pleasure.

His hands move down my body slowly, trailing down my waist before he cups my ass in his larger hands. I tug on his hair, making him groan in pleasure as he squeezes my ass teasingly.

"Yo, Ryd-," a voice cuts off as they enter the kitchen. I rapidly pull away from Ryder, and turn my head towards the two figures entering the room.