Chapter 12 - They're back

did i write half of this on the toilet... um yes. ANYWAYS AHAHAH it's such a good writing spot ngl...

also im sorry for not updating for a while my motivation went down the drain but i'm back now soooo...

enjoy xo

We're all back in the car

We're all back in the car. Small chatter being made and questions thrown from person to person.

I was pushed into the backseat sitting next to the two dickheads. Somehow, Adria convinced Leandro to let her drive.

Well more of forced with a few sweat words thrown around but that's the practically the same thing. I mean sibling bonding at its finest, am i right?

Anyways, Camilla and her are both in the front while leaving me with the animals.

How kind of them.

I zone out not having the energy to engage in the conversations. Leandro seeming to do the same thing.

The scene that happened today, made me remember all the times in New York where i had to fight. They reminded me of the fun ones, the bad ones, the ones where i was helpless.

All these memories invading my head, was giving me a headache, closing my eyes because of the pain.

Not long after i feel a hand creep up on my thigh and someone whisper into my ear. "Amore, you can sleep. I'll wake you up when we're there."

Boy, i cant sleep if you fucking hand is torturing me just sitting there on my thigh?!

Trying to ignore the aching heat coming from my mother-fucking vagina, I start to doze off taking Leandro's words into consideration.

The thought of knowing I have a real, loving family to wake up to, comforts me into sleep...