If You Could Be Anywhere

I've been reading some oneshots, and I absolutely loved all the song themed ones. So here's one based off of 'If You Could Be Anywhere' by Tom Felton! For some reason, the song hasn't been uploaded to his channel xd

Ngl I am totally simping over him atm

Josh's POV

If I had a plane, where would I fly to?
If I had to use my brain for something else, tell me what would I do?

I watched by my niece's side as Maya's plane landed. A while later I see the short blonde walking over with her suitcases. As soon as she comes into sight my niece runs up to her, throwing herself into a hug with Maya. I smile watching them as they walk over, already deep in conversation. "Hey Boing, miss me?" She asks smirking and I chuckle, smiling at her. "Of course Gorgeous, whatever would I do without you?" I respond, putting my arm around her.

If you could be anywhere, then where would you be?
If you could be anywhere, would you be there with me?
If I could be anywhere, I'd be there
If I could be anywhere, I'd be there with you, girl

"Gorgeous?" I ask the blonde sitting across from my and she focuses her attention on me. "If you could be anywhere, then where would you be?" I continue and she scans my expression a moment before retorting, "If you could be anywhere, would you be there with me?" I smile at her retort before answering, "If I could be anywhere, I'd be there with you, girl." I respond softly and she gives me a warm smile.

If I had a clue, I'd know exactly what to do
If I had a way to let you know where I wanted to go

I opened my sock draw and took out a small black box. Opening, it I saw the engagement ring I had brought nearly 2 months ago and wondered if I had a way to tell her where I wanted this relationship to go.

Take my chances, fake my glances, wake those answers, anywhere, but
Take my chances, I'll fake my glances, wake those answers

Now after having the ring for nearly 5 months I had a plan in my head. I had to take my chances and hope to wake the correct answer from her.

Anywhere but here...
I'll do it anywhere but here...

I smiled at Maya who was helping me carry our stuff to the car despite the growing bump on her stomach. We wanted to finish moving before the baby came so we could get settled.

--Thanks for reading! I think this is my first song inspired one shot, I really wanted to do this song. I thought it'd be easy but I honestly hate it :') I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--