Chapter 13

"Do you realize that I'm the dark lord?" The man said looking where Severus was standing before he left and sighed irritated. If it was anyone else, they would've been dead on the floor right now. "You know me too well, Severus."

The dark lord or Marvolo as he prefers to refer himself looked around the house. He was here once fifteen years back to kill the same girl and now he is here to protect the same girl from some stalkers as it seems. Strange, he thought and went towards the bedroom where he can feel her magic and looked at her sleeping figure. He examined her properly and saw a few spying charms on her. That would explain why Severus would want him here. But, he still doesn't know exactly what's going on and he doesn't like suspense much. 

"Severus is lucky that I don't treat him like a mere follower." Marvolo muttered under his breath and went out of the room to the living room. He knew it was wrong of him to go into the bedroom, but he wanted to make sure what's going on with the girl that Severus is so worried about her to leave her alone in the house that belonged to her parents. 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door of the house and Marvolo raised an eyebrow. Did the person who is following Rhea from a couple of days is here too? Marvolo glamoured himself to look like Malfoys just like he did on the wedding. He went to the door and opened it. Marvolo took a deep breath to not curse the person standing on the other side of the door. He didn't know why he is here or how he even knows that Rhea is here. Is he the one to place those charms on her? But, looking at him and his stupidity, Marvolo didn't think he can be able to do such thing. 

"Yes?" Marvolo didn't move aside to let him inside and stood at the door. 

"Who are you?" Ron frowned at the man who is looking like Malfoy's cousin. "Why are you here?"

"Firstly, you are the one who is knocking on the door where I'm staying currently. Secondly, I asked you a question first." Marvolo said as a matter of fact crossing his arms over his chest looking at the red head down his nose.

"Staying?" Ron frowned even more. "This is Rhea's house. How can you stay here?"

"Do you have any mental illness?" Marvolo rolled his eyes getting irritated already. "What do you want?"

"I want to meet Rhea." Ron said huffing at the arrogant and too self-centered man standing in front of him.

"You can't." Marvolo said and went to close the door, but Ron pushed it to keep it open. "What?" As much as he wants to use his strength to close it on his face, he knows Severus will be the one who will be blamed if this brat gets hurt. So, he is trying to control his temper. 

"What do you mean by I can't?" Ron shouted at him pushing his chest and Marvolo glared at him. "She is my best friend and I want to meet her. Who the fuck do you think you are to say no to me? I can and I will meet her and I won't leave until I meet my best friend."

"She isn't here." Marvolo said gritting his teeth. "Also, if you don't leave. I have to complain to the aurors about trespassing." 

"This is my best friend's house-" "She isn't here, boy!" Marvolo hissed angrily. "Also, this isn't her house anymore. This is her husband's house. Her father left it for her future husband as dowry." 

"How do you know about it?" Ron asked. 

"None of your business." Marvolo snapped at him. "Also, get lost now."

"If this is Snape's then why are you here?" Ron asked him. 

"He is my friend and let me live here while I'm in the country." Marvolo answered. 

"You must be a filthy death eater too." Ron sneered in disgust and Marvolo just wanted to kill him right there. "Also, don't lie. I know Rhea is here."

"How do you know she is here?" Marvolo asked suspiciously.