✾𝟵𝟰✾

tw : blood, gore

tw : blood, gore

The day fell into the night as Y/n and Shinobu had arrived at the assigned place. "You're very fast! Good job," Shinobu chirped happily at the girl. The girl smiled softly at her older sister. "Thank you Onee-chan," Y/n said, smiling brightly. 

Shinobu nodded briefly, before her compound purple eyes gazed deeply at Y/n's shining e/c eyes. "Your eyes... they're so pretty," Shinobu broke into a small smile, before her eyes widened slightly, a memory passed by deep in her head. 

Little Shinobu cuddled the small toddler tightly in her arms. "You're so warm, Y/n-chan!" Shinobu exclaimed. Y/n didn't say anything as she continued sucking on her pacifier. Y/n looked up at Shinobu with her bright eyes as Shinobu smiled softly down at the girl, she pat the smaller girl's head and continued hugging the small girl in her arms tightly. 

"Onee-san?" Y/n called again as she waved her hands in front of Shinobu as Shinobu suddenly shook her head, snapping herself out of her daze. "Ah, sorry Y/n-san, I just remembered something," Shinobu smiled reassuringly. "Remember what?" Y/n asked. "Just something," Shinobu said. "Okay.." Y/n trailed off silently. 

Suddenly, an eerie aura entered the conversation as Y/n looked around curiously. 'There's something wrong,' Y/n thought to herself. Shinobu furrowed her brows before she was able to pinpoint the demon's location before Y/n could. "Insect Breathing, Dance of the Bee Sting, True Flutter," she said as she swiftly dashed to where the demon was, and stabbed its eye, injecting a large dose of poison into the eye of the demon. 

Y/n's eyes widened into the distance. 'She's so fast and so strong!' she thought as she blinked repeatedly at the Insect Hashira, a smile formed on her lips out of pride, but it slowly drooped into a frown. Shinobu sheathed her blade with a smile. The poison injected into the veins of the demon had begun working as it screamed in shock and terror. 

Y/n looked down at her feet. 'Am I weak?' she thought. 'Am I really that weak? I couldn't pinpoint the Demon's location,' she said as she started feeling insecure about her strength. 'I'm not worthy of the title of a Hashira,' she thought to herself. 'My strength is nothing compared to the other Hashira's strength! I have to get stronger!' she said as she sighed, trying to collect herself.