Part 18

"You seemed to really like herbology class."

Margaret commented on Zoella's face who was still smiling even after they left the class.

Zoella grinned brightly as she gripped her book tighter.

"I do! Moreover, I am also interested in potion-making."

The potion was some kind of medicine in this world. They have different types depending on their functions and grade. There are three grades for potions. The lowest grade, middle grade, and highest grade.

Since the potion required mana only the mages could make it.

'I'm interested in poison and antidote too but I don't have to say it.'

Poison and antidote didn't require any mana so they could be made by anyone. However, if one put mana in them it would make them more potent.

"It was unexpected but I think it suits you!"

Zoella wanted to ask what did she mean by unexpected but she brushed it off. It didn't matter anyway.

Her whole week passed peacefully. No one caused her trouble anymore. She studied and hung out with her friends without any disturbance. It was so quiet that Zoella began to have a feeling that something was about to happen.

And she was right.

"Did you hear? Our class will have a collaborative class with another department."

The girls in her class were swarmed near Blaire Edel's desk. In this Academy, every two weeks all departments would have a collaborative class with each other.

"It was etiquette from the Fashion Design department and weaponry from the Swordsmanship department, right?"

"But the etiquette class was limited so I think not all girls will fit in."

"I don't want to be in the weapons class."

"I know the teacher so as long as you follow me you don't need to worry."

Blaire glanced toward Zoella who was reading her book peacefully. Her brows furrowed because Zoella seemed uninterested. No, she was really uninterested.

"Attention, this class will be divided into two groups for the collaborative class."

Zoella put down her book paying attention to the teacher who came to her class. The teacher started to call the students' names one by one.

In the end, Zoella and Margaret were placed in the weaponry class. They were the only girls who were placed there. Zoella had expected this so she didn't really care.

"Well well, if only you didn't oppose me you can enjoy the etiquette class with the rest of us."

"What did Zoella ever do to you?!"

Margaret stands to face Blaire. She didn't get why Blaire dislike Zoella when she did absolutely nothing to her. Except when Zoella crushed her pride that one time.

"I can do whatever I want. We'll get going. Enjoy burning in the sun, filthy commoner."

Margaret was about to shout at her if Zoella didn't prevent her.

"It's fine, Margaret. Don't waste your energy on something useless."

Margaret looked at her friend while still feeling annoyed.

"Aren't you angry when she underestimates you?"

"Listen, she wanted us to suffer in this class. We just need to show her that we enjoyed it, right?"