A Chaotic Party 💣Part 2

(STATIC)

The camera angles itself. Two voices were spoken through it.

???: C'mon! Get it up! Get it on your fucking shoulder, or so help me I'll turn you around and fuck you backward!

???: WHAT THE FUCK FO YOU THINK I'M DOING!? It's heavier than you think! Can you help out here!?

???: Who is supposed to ask the questions?

???: (sighs) You...

???: Who's in charge here?

???: You.

???: So who has to do what I say?

???: Me...

???: Good boy. Now, move, you little bitch!

(CAMERA NOISES)

???: We live?

???: Yes. We're live.

The camera was now showing one person. That person was Katie Killjoy.

Katie Killjoy: Greetings everyone! 666 News Katie Killjoy here!

???: And Tom Trench!

Katie then slapped Tom on the head.

Katie Killjoy: Shut the fuck up! This is MY show! MINE! (Clears throat) Anyways, I have just received an invitation from the Goetia Family themselves. The directors have asked me, as a very good anchorwoman, to overview the coming dinner party and write a story about it. And tonight, I shall give one glorious story starting...NOW!!

Katie and Tom were at the gates and the gates opened to reveal lots of wealthy and famous Imps talking together and an orchestra played at the side. They also saw Fizzarolli on his chair being treated like a king at the center.

Fizzarolli: (laughs)

Katie Killjoy: Now then, let's get down to business.
————————————————-

Y/N was being the perfect bartender. He shook bottles together and poured wine glasses for some people. Sometime later, he saw Valentino show up.

Y/N: Mr. Valentino? I didn't know you were gonna show up here.

Valentino: Well, I told myself, "Ehh, what the hell." One or two vodkas, please. Extra olives, extra dry, extra fast, please.

Y/N nodded and got to work on the drink. He saw Blitzo on the other side talking to Moxxie and Millie. He smiled as he continued making the drink. He made the drink and gave it to Valentino. Valentino smirked.

Valentino: So...how is it going with Milky?

Y/N: Everything is going fine. Why do you ask?

Valentino: Well...I just want to know if she is alright. I still remember you two escaping my bus.

Y/N: Sorry about that. Did we create any damage?

Valentino: No. You know, my two girls are still crushing on you. Just in case things don't go well, they're perfect.

Y/N: I appreciate the offer, but I'm not gonna do that.