꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

"WHY AM I HERE AGAIN?"
Skyler questioned as she made her way down into the place they trapped Katherine.

"Because you don't want to miss seeing her suffer." Stefan responded readily.

Skyler shrugged she couldn't argue that, "Alright. Let's do it then."

They approached the "door" and used their strength to open it.

The vampire looked up, covering her eyes at the light that suddenly came in. Her usually perfect hair was disheveled and her clothes had dirt on them, it wasn't much to say for her suffering but it did do some odd comfort for Skyler to see that she hadn't won this time.

"Hello Katherine."

________

"Hey. Can we talk?" Stefan asked after Elena opened the door, Skyler and Damon stood behind him.

"Why?" Elena questioned confused.

Stefan looked back at Damon and Skyler, unsure of what to say, so Damon spoke up for him, "We went to see Katherine."

"She had some interesting things to say." Skyler said.

"Come on in."

________

"Please." Katherine called peeking her head out upon hearing Skyler's greeting, "Come on in. There's plenty of room for all of us."

"I'd rather poke my eyes out." Damon responded honestly with a smile.

"Mmm, they're such pretty eyes."

"We're here for the moonstone." Stefan told her, leaning against one of the walls of the large doorway while Damon leaned on the other and Skyler stood in the middle, her arms crossed and her eyebrow raised at the elder vampire. She was dangerous, even now that she was weakened, even now that she couldn't physically do anything to hurt them... physical torture has never been Katherine's favorite form of torture anyway.

"Feel like tossing it over?" Damon asked.

"Tell you what." Katherine cleared her throat, "You get your little witch to Hocus Pocus me out of here, you can have whatever you want."

"I thought you liked it in here." Stefan commented.

"Nice and safe, where Niklaus can't get you." Skyler mocked.

"I've had time to reconsider." Katherine responded sarcastically.

"Meaning you're hungry." Damon said.

"You need blood. Bad." Skyler said with a sardonic grin.

"I'm starving, Damon." Katherine responded, ignoring Skyler like always. She never did like the Salvatore sister.

Too bad Skyler wasn't going anywhere.

"And dirty," Katherine continued, "But above all, I'm bored. At least running from Klaus isn't boring."