38.

" Noona, I'm hating myself, I broke her trust...she will hate me for everything" taehyung utter after long scilence. He tell everything which happened at jisoo and Jennie combined apartment in Daejeon.

He tell everything about that strange girl Song Ji-ho, and that he didn't remember anything except he always get drunk and she always help him after that bumping incident.

" Tae, if she hate you or if she didn't trust you, she wouldn't have thought to give you chance to prove yourself, she loves you and trust you so much that she believes everything this happening or happen is not your fault, you are innocent or you are not doing it intentionally." Yoona say embracing her brother who's again crying out his pain.

" Noona, I too love her, she's only whom I love most... I felt insecure thinking she will leave me, she will not like me anymore or she will get bored of me...

...but she's not like that, she never ever think that way, she sometimes blame herself but never me, she sometimes think she's at fault but in reality I'm at so much fault...

... I'm hating myself knowing how much she loves me, and how much I break her, I'm disgusted by myself, I should have listened you, I should have stop drinking after getting frustrated and angry, but I didn't and now it's...

" Tae, forget it all, and just know she trust you and now you have to prove it, you have to prove it you didn't break her trust, you love her as much she loves you" yoona speak patting his back and once again embracing her brother is tight sisterly hug, care, love.

After composing himself at Yoona house, taehyung plan to meet his so called mom... Mrs. Lee. His hating her more than he already hate, how can someone go so down just for money and fame.

He's still not believing it, his own mother who give birth to him making his life miserable, she's separating two love birds just for her greed, she didn't care if Taeyong like her or not she just want Jisoo to become her daughter in law as she's Mr. Kim's daughter... belong to richest family in whole Seoul.

" Stop here " taehyung say to cab driver, he didn't drive as he's not in state of doing anything. He hop down from cab and walked inside Lee Mansion.

As soon as he ring bell of door one lady servant open it with quite shocked face, everyone knows Taehyung and Yoona, there Mrs. Lee first husband's child's.

" Where is Mrs. Lee " he ask straightly when the one he utter come in frame with usual fake smile.

" Ohh...my son taehyung, come in " she utter showing her fake bitter smile.
" How are you, how is yoona and my granddaughter " she continue after sitting on couch in huge living room in Lee Mansion.

" I hope they are fine...and how's your girlfriend Kim Jisoo, are you still together " she ask with slight smirk on her face, sometimes taehyung thought she's her step mother, who is bitter, fake but what's more disbelieving... she's his own mother, who give birth to him.

" I thought you know everything " taehyung utter on which she wiggle her eyebrows. " I know, how could I know son " she utter chuckling bitterly.

" Why not, you know more than me... Don't you " he ask with immense hatred, anger. " Aren't you the one who plan to separate us, aren't you the one who send Song Jiho behind me, to seduce me, to take intimate videos and photos on me " he utter while tightly clenching his fist.