39.

Taehyung thank his step brother Taeyong as without his help he wouldn't have ever prove himself innocent, he didn't realize too why he's hating Taeyong when that boy didn't or never knew anything.

" Taeyong, I'm sorry...I don't know how will I pay you back...

" Taehyung hyung, don't say that, I know you didn't meant to hate me, just circumstances are that way that leads you, I might have done same too...

...and for paying back, just take care of my bestie jisoo, she's my best best friend, I'm glad to have her as a friend, and take my suggestion for planning your wedding, you know I'm great at it" Taeyong speak and chuckles at taehyung quite jealous face, he's still little bit jealous of Taeyong knowing she's his best best friend and he's glad to have her...as a friend.

" Hyung, now go clear everything with your love, don't let her wait all long though" Taeyong say and pat his brothers back before leaving him alone in his thoughts.

" Wait... thank you" taehyung stop him in his way and hug him, embrace him in brotherly hug, he's grateful that he's not like Mrs. Lee, he's truly a great guy and a true brother too.

" Hyung...

" Let me, it's my sorry for you, and don't forget to bring gift for me, for my wedding" taehyung utter on which both brothers chuckles.

In Daejeon at Jisoo's and Jennie's combine apartment, Jisoo, Jennie, Jimin along with Jisoo's brothers where present.

Jisoo was so mute and upset, she's hurt and feeling betrayed too but still the trust over him didn't vanishe yet, she believe everything happens was didn't meant by him, he loves only her.

Jin was still angry not only at Taehyung but at Jisoo and Jungkook who hide everything from him, he's there big brother, he should have know everything, not everything...still.

" Jisoo, I'm telling you if he didn't prove himself...I will never will allow you to meet him " Jin say protectively, it's been two days after that night.

It's first time he fight with taehyung or his any friend, it's his first time he get this much angry and frustrated at someone.

" Hyung...I think he's not at fault, he really might have framed, I think Mrs. Lee really like that what he say " jungkook utter defeating taehyung on which jisoo lowkeyly nods.

" Kook, I don't know how Mrs. Lee is but I know how taehyung is, he might not have done anything with that lady, but he broke limits, he unconsciously has done wrong things too, don't you hear he clearly say he kiss her thinking she's Jisoo...

...and what's there possibility that he will not going to do that again, what if he do something more than mere kiss, I know he's not like that but when he's drunk he's out of control, he's not himself...

" I promise you I will not drink anymore " a deep husky voice cut Jin in his sentence, both brother along with Jisoo and her friends avert there gaze on him...the person who is non than Kim Taehyung.

" I'm sorry for everything, I will not hurt Jisooshi anymore, I love her and I don't want to lose her " taehyung utter and walked close to them looking guilty for his deeds, he too ashamed of himself knowing how he mistakenly think Jiho as Jisoo.

" Jisoo I'm sorry for breaking your promise, I'm sorry for that but I never broke your trust, I didn't do anything with her, I'm only your's, only your man and that night was not just fun...I truly meant it " he utter walking closer to Jisoo.