-13- Trapped

I run and I don't stop running

I run and I don't stop running. I know he said it was impossible to escape but I'm going to take my chances. He told me about his job, the mafia. He kills people, a murderer, that is something I do not want to be a part of.

I took my chance when Mariano distracted him, even through all of this Mariano has always been so kind to me, helping me escape the first time, the first time I was asked that question.

Do you know what a mafia is Rose?

Getting out of his was easy since the dumb fuck left his door unlocked. Big mistake. Now I'm out, I  just have to find a way out of this big ass property. What kind of a person kills people for fun?! For a job?! He gets paid... to kill people??? That's fucking ransom.

We kill people Rose, and get away with it too.

I make my way through hedges, flower beds all different types of plants. I pity the gardener who has to tend to this whole shit show, the biggest garden I've ever seen. By now he's probably noticed I'm gone, out of his clutch and once again and on my way to freedom.

Hopefully.

I'm a bad man and I've done some pretty fucked up things in my life

My lungs burn from the running and I feel as if my legs are about to give out on me any second, but I refuse to stop in fear that he might catch me. I take a quick glance over my shoulder to guarantee no one is behind me, getting flash backs of being chased at the club, but my stress is relieved when I see only plants in my path. Shortly I make my way to not one but two fences only a few feet apart.

The first, strong chicken wire about 15 feet high topped with barbed wire, I wouldn't be surprised if the fence is electric. Psychotic bitch. The second huge black pointed poles. Even if I got over the first one there's no way I could climb that. He really meant it when he said it would be a struggle to escape him.

I follow the fence line in hopes of finding some kind of fault, some way I can get out. Even someone, willing to help a poor innocent girl who is here not only against her will but who has been challenged to escape and that's what I plan on doing. I plan on escaping and never coming back here. Ever.

I need to stop I can't keep running. 5 seconds. Then I'll go again. 5 seconds to catch my breath. 5 seconds to scope out the area. 5 seconds to notice I'm in the direct line of a camera. Mother fucker! I pray to god that he wasn't thinking straight and is just running around like a headless chicken searching for me, rather than doing the smart option and checking security footage (which he seems to have a lot of). I chuckle at the thought of him running around like a lost child searching for me but the joy is only momentary before I force myself to continue running.

Running and running, this fence seems to never end. Not a single fault in site. Shit.

***