INJURED LOVER

His love was standing injured. His heart tormented looking at his love's condition. His eyes turned rebellious, upon witnessing disfigurement of his lover. He was recalling the moments he spent pampering her. The way he thought to cherish her throughout his life but alas! his lover has caught an evil eye.

On his way to his chamber he met with an evilly smirking Rajveer.
With a bad temper, Abhimaan shouted "Meera............Meera". Being furious he barged inside his chamber.

There inside his chamber, he saw Aviral was kneeling down holding his ears. He casually placed the flowers on the table and started opening his coat button. His eyes were fixed at Aviral, he was bitting his lower lip to control his anger.

"Sorry bhai, galati se ho gyi...... dubara nhi hogi, I promise"
(Sorry brother, it happened by mistake.....it won't happen next time, i promise)

"Har cheez ki limit hoti hai Aviral Rathore....."
(Everything has a limit Aviral Rathore....)

"Am sorry bhai" apologized Aviral

"To fu.... hell with your sorry. You ruined my CAR. You have damaged it badly. I fear have you killed someone, by colliding my car ?" Abhimaan yelled being in his beastly mode

"Nhi bhai..........it was all good. Club ka parking overcrowded hone k karan yeh sab ho gya" Aviral explained
(No bhai..........it was all good. Just that the parking of the club was overcrowded so it got dashed)

"You went to a freakin club in broad daylight"

"Bhai woh friends......"
(Actually brother, my friends insisted)

"You serious, have you ever compared yourself with your twin. Would like Mr Aviral Rathore to learn something from Aviraj?"

Looking at a growling Abhimaan infront of his eyes, Aviral felt it's safe to keep quiet.

"Grow up Aviral, grow up for your ownself. Stop behaving like a brat. If you got everything served on a golden plate then bloody respect it" Abhimaan said pinching his nose indicating his anger hasn't calmed down yet.

"Ji bhai.......I won't repeat my mistakes. This was the last time. Pakka" Aviral said timidly being filled with fear of his elder brother.
(Sure brother......i won't repeat my mistakes. This is the last time, promise)

"Wait a minute.....you weren't having the car keys. Who gave you access to the keys?" Abhimaan asked suspiciously

"Woh bhai....."
(Actually brother....)

"I want only the name. Try to be truthful if you don't want to bear my wrath" Abhimaan threatened but now how can Aviral utter the real culprits name.

"I robbed it from your closet" Aviral lied

"You did fucking what?" Abhimaan shouted at high pitch

"Meine chori ki bhai" Aviral gave his false confession
(I stole from your closet)

"Bloody useless do I look like a fool. You want me to believe you. Whom are you trying to save? Spell the fucking name before I loose my hanging patience Aviral" Abhimaan snarled as his anger reached at its peak.

"It's me bhai none else" Aviral didn't change his statement. Hearing his adamant nature Abhimaan raised his hand to give him a tight slap but somehow halted his hands in the air.

His eyes landed on a figure trembling in the dark corner of his chamber. Need not to identify twice he knew it's Meera standing over there.

He from the beginning knew the real culprit is not Aviral but someone else. As it's not the first time Aviral took his car moreover he has proper driving skills. But the excuses Aviral provided weren't fitting into Abhimaan's logic, proving his suspicion correct. Now he found the culprit.

"Be ready for your punishment" Abhimaan said to Aviral but his eyes were fixed on Meera

"Bhai please don't do anything to bhabi ma" Aviral requested

"Get out"

Aviral was need not to be ordered twice. He left Abhimaan's chamber praying for Meera's safety.

When Aviral left the chamber Abhimaan with slow steady steps reached Meera. Softly holding her trembling hands, he pulled her out from the corner. She was looking like a scared kitten. All her courage have flown down via her tears looking at Abhimaan's beastly mode.

Abhimaan removed her tears. Meera was already terrified. "Aramse, honestly tell me, Kiya hua tha?" Abhimaan asked calmly.
(Be comfortable and tell me honestly what had happened in real)

Meera was controlling her sobs till yet but now after hearing Abhimaan's gentle yet furious voice she broke into tears. Hiccuping Meera hugged Abhimaan, rubbing her nose on his chest while Abhimaan was rubbing her back trying to calm her down.

Abhimaan picked Meera in bridal style, taking her to the swing, their favourite place in the balcony.

"Meera, stop crying I won't hurt you"

"Am sorry, are you angry?" Meera asked timidly still hiccuping

"To be honest yes I am angry, super angry"

"Aviral came to me after you went to office......he requested me for the keys, so I gave him......he asked me to join. I agreed and we decided to have icecream.......but on the way to garage we found Rajveer dwelling over there, so we asked him to join......" Saying so, Meera sniffed.

Abhimaan gestured Meera to continue.

"Uske baad we three went on a ride. Icecream kha kar ghare ane ke time, Rajveer insisted me to take over the driver seat. Me and Aviral refused at the beginning but phir we both gave up thinking ki aaj nhi toh kaal I have to try If I want to learn driving" Meera said wiping her tears

"Am hearing.... continue" Abhimaan caressing Meera's cheeks asked her to proceed

"I took the driving seat, passenger seat was occupied by Rajveer and Aviral settled himself in the back seat. I was driving smoothly as per the guidance by both Rajveer and Aviral...........phir achanak se kya hua I don't know...........I couldn't control and got the car scratched by a parked truck. It was Rajveer who on time took the control over the steering preventing us from being collided from any other moving vehicle" Meera detailed about the accident still weeping silently.

(I took the driving seat, passenger seat was occupied by Rajveer and Aviral settled himself in the back seat. I was driving smoothly as per the guidance by both Rajveer and Aviral .............i don't know what happened suddenly I couldn't control and got the car scratched by a parked truck. It was Rajveer who on time took the control over the steering preventing us from being collided from any other moving vehicle)

"Hmm, enough of crying.... go get freshen" saying so Abhimaan left Meera alone on the swing