Before You Read.

Addressing this to all the new readers who are to start reading this book, or have started recently.

During the time I was writing Arrange Marriage, I have said this numerous time and saying it here again,

When I started writing this book, I had zero ideas where I was heading. It was more like running without any goal. I kept getting ideas, and I kept getting good response and I kept writing.

I would say I was really amateur back then. My grammar was worst, it is not any better now but atleast it doesn't suck anymore.

The initial chapters of this book are worst, I wonder how did people even scroll down these chapters but they did and I am fucking grateful.

Anyways, There are so many grammatical mistakes, typo errors, and ofcourse plot holes. As much as I want to edit everything, Arrange Marriage is really precious to me. It holds so much for me, it is literally an evidence of how much I have progressed as a person, or as a writer - and I do not have the heart to alter it.

I want to, really but I want to keep this as it is too.

So maybe in future, I will correct grammatical errors, the spelling mistakes or typos and remove any plot holes it has but other than that, nothing else.

It would take time and until then, Arrange Marriage would stay like this.

And I hope you guys will be kind enough to ignore these mistakes, and read on.

Forever grateful for the lovely response.

Thank-you so much to each and everyone of you..✨♥️

Edit - I know you can't be a doctor at the age of 23, it was probably a mistake on my part. I am not sure when I will be editing this, so you all can imagine both of theirs age to be 25+ with the gap of two years. I could have edited it in the character sketch but I am not sure on how many places I have mentioned their age.

So to avoid further confusion, please imagine their age to be 25+ for both of them.