12 - ARC 2.2

Third P.O.V

(Y/N) was so busy wallowing in self-pity that they forgot part of the plot.

The reason why the original (Y/N) gave Carson a hard time was because on the way to auditions, (Y/N)'s car broke down and (Y/N) was unable to watch the auditions. So the director chose Carson, not knowing (Y/N)'s preference.

So current (Y/N) really wanted to get to the auditions so they won't have to deal with a death flag.

"Hello?"

A voice came from the phone.

"Yeah, you know how I was supposed to watch the auditions?"

(Y/N) asked into the phone.

"Yes?"

(Y/N) took a deep breath.

"My car broke down."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!"

And so (Y/N)'s publicist had to pick them up and drop them off at auditions.

"You can't pull a stunt like this again, okay? This show might be the biggest thing in your career, don't mess this up."

Then he drove away.

He acts like I knew my car was going to break down.

(Y/N) grumbles in their mind.

Once (Y/N) got inside, they were imeadeatly welcomed by the director.

"The auditions are about to begin, follow me."

(Y/N) followed the director to a table in an auditorium.

Then auditions began.

Most of them weren't half-bad. (Y/N)'s main concern was cutting Carson, and being nice to Kira. They wouldn't go overboard, they have a wife after all, but they wouldn't want to trigger Kira's yandere side.

"Next is Kira Hollow!"

The director yelled.

Kira walked onto the stage and looked around. Kira and (Y/N)'s eyes connected and Kira gave a bright smile.

What is her problem?

(Y/N) wondered.

Author's Note: Sorry if my heart didn't come through in this chapter, I had a important writing piece I had to do for a family member. So I barely had time to write this chapter, but I felt the need to update. So I hope you like this chapter.