38.

Genevieve's P.O.V.

I dashed to Aresie, Winnie and Mattie happily, giggling as they squeezed me tightly once I was in their arms, cuddled up against their very strong, muscled physics. 

"Salut, petit lapin. Comment s'est passé le cours de piano?"- said Aresie with a smile as I smooched their cheeks, hugging them tightly. (Hi, little bunny. How was the piano class?)

"C'était extrêmement intéressant et agréable. Mme Gerden m'a donné une étoile autocollante pour avoir fait de si grands progrès!"- I chirped happily, showing them my sticker. (It was exceedingly interesting and nice. Mrs Gerden gave me a star sticker for making such big progress!)

"C'est incroyable, petit ange. Nous sommes tellement fiers de toi."- said Mattie with a bright smile that i eagerly returned. (That's incredible, little angel. We are so-so proud of you.) 

Winnie took my little backpack and we went to the car, chatting merrily and laughing.

It's been 4 months. 

4 months of very huge changes for all of us. 

Papa and my big, cute, cuddly brothers had a little trip to California 2 days after the day we ate sushi for lunch and mamie took me to her pretty office and when they came back, everything began changing for very best.

First of all, Biscuit has a little brother Toffee! They are my best buddies. Papa surprised me with a sweet little puppy on St. Valentine's Day and took mamie on a date that evening. In addition to that, I met my godparents Valencia and Stefan, therefore, now I know all members of my sweet family.

I am slowly working on myself and in those 4 months I got better immensely: Mattie said I no longer need to take some pills and I stopped going to hospital for little check ups. I also have much better sleep! I am much more comfortable with loud noises and piano classes help me to settle with that fear. Besides this, I am okay with sleeping without any light. Papa and mamie are very happy about my progress and it makes me want to work more on myself. 

The most enormous, yet the most delightful change was us moving to Paris - my homie-home. 

I don't really know why we did so, but I am very glad about it. We have the prettiest home here and I feel cosy here, much cosier than in London. France is more of my type of environment and I get to speak French much more, which cannot not make me happy. Though, we do practise English in our household for practise. 

Today is April 18th, Friday and we plan to have a big family dinner, which I am going to make with my brothers! 

All of us have cosy, homemade family dinner on Friday - one when we just wear pjs, eat delicious food, chat, laugh, then watch movies and cuddle, play games and take our puppies on a walk around our very beautiful neightbourhood. 

Today we want to surprise mummy and daddy with the dinner. They don't know that when they come home from work, they will be greeted with the pretties dinner ever.

We arrived home merrily in just some 10 minutes and Biscuit dashed to us, along with Toffee, and we squeezed them as they licked our cheeks and hands, wiggling their tails cutely. Once we changed in loungewear, we eagerly washed our hands before unpacking the groceries, which they purchased while I had my piano class. 

"Qu'allons-nous faire?"- I wondered, washing tomatoes, like Winnie asked. (What are we going to make?)

"Pâtes bolognaises et churros, petit."- replied with a smile Mattie, kissing the top of my head, and I grinned happily, loving the dishes immensely. (Pasta Bolognese and churros, little one.)