24 : 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋

Y/N's POV:

I frowned and stood in front of three large mirrors as a woman took a tape measure and began to measure my legs, then my waist, then my arms, and then my breasts.
I blushed as she wrapped that tape measure around my back and then tried to figure out my bust size. Now, normally this wouldn't be that embarrassing if it weren't for one thing.

The fact that Jimin was holding back a chuckle in the seat beside me. I didn't move my body, for I already tried that once and the woman, named Marci, scolded me. I looked towards him slightly.

"You're having way too much fun over there

"You're having way too much fun over there."

He sipped on a glass of whiskey and shrugged.

"I'm not the one that needs a dress for the dinner tonight."

The woman finished and I sighed. Okay, so Jimin insisted on taking me dress shopping for this 'amazing dinner' that was scheduled for this evening.

"I had a dress."
I finally moved and threw my hands onto my hips.

"You're the one who insisted I get a new one."

He rolled his eyes.

"Please. That cock blocker?"

 That cock blocker?"

My jaw dropped.

"Excuse me!? I'll have you know I've warn that to many company dinners and have had plenty of people checking me out!"

Jimin laughed.

"Of course. Nuns wanting you to join their coven, I'm assuming?" I gasped.

Quickly he threw up his hands in surrender.

"No need to get your panties in a bunch, Lee. Sure, that dress is decent."
he stopped to smirk as if a dirty thought crossed his mind.

"But, I'm just saying, you do want to impress Jungkook, do you not?"

I crossed my arms over my chest, stubbornly.

"He doesn't care what I wear. He always likes it."

Sighing, he rubbed the back of his neck.