17

"Okay, later I informed you whether I can go or not,"  Jay said to Jungwon who was already outside wearing his shoes.

"Don't forget to bring my Yeonja to the party"  Jungwon said to Jay and waved to Yeonja who stand behind Jay while chuckling herself.

Then Jay closed the door and push Yeonja to the wall. " Did I tell you that you can't bring anyone to my house without my permission?" Jay stares straight at Yeonja eyes. Their face was just an inch apart.

" B-but Jungwon is your friend too. That's why I bring him in."  Yeonja gulps nervously while avoiding Jay's gaze. " I don't care who there are. When I said no, means no." And Jay straightly goes upstairs and leave Yeonja hanging. " Is he in period or what? His mood always swings." Yeonja mumbled herself.

Jay lying on his bed without taking a bath yet. "Why I said like that? Jungwon always comes to my house and also he always sleepovers at my house." Jay mumbled himself.

" Sir, can I take your laundry now?" Yeonja knocked on Jay's door. Yeonja knocked around several times but Jay still did not open the door. When Yeonja is about to go downstairs, " Yah ugly maid." Yeonja turns to Jay who already standing at his door with his bare chest. "S-sir, give me your laundry."  Yeonja holds out her hand to Jay with her head looking down.

"Yah, look at me," Jay said firmly.
Yeonja still looking down. Jay comes closer to Yeonja. Yeonja can feel Jay's breath around her neck and she still stands by closing her eyes. "Sir, just give me your laundry." Jay laughing at Yeonja behaviour. " Yah, take this. Argh, you're such a scared kitty."  Jay throws his laundry to Yeonja's face. " Do you think that I have taste on you? Look at yourself at the mirror ugly maid." Jay chuckled and go to his room.

" Fuh, I can't breath just now." Yeonja sighed heavily while putting Jay's laundry in the basket. " Did he thinks that I want to look at his body? No, I'm just closing my eyes cause he forgot to zip his jeans. Oh gosh."

_______________________________________

Heeseung in charge to close the cafe today. While he was busy cleaning the cafe, suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. " Hi Heeseung oppa!"

" Yah Saehoo! Why are you here at this time? Yah don't call me Oppa. Just call me by my name." Heeseung brings her sit at the table.

"You're older one year than me, thats why I calling you Oppa." Saehoo chuckled herself.

"Yah I didnt like it, if you call me "oppa" again, I dont want to talk to you." Heeseung facing his face to the wall.

" Okay Heeseung . Are you free tonight? Let's accompany me eat some tteopeokki! I craving for it so much!" 

" Sure! Let's invite Yeonja too! What do you think? She likes to eat tteopeokki too." Heeseung asks.

" Yeonja? What about this time only the two of us? I want to spend time with you. Later I can spend time with her." Saehoo face getting faded.

" Why? She was very excited to meet you. You two are used to being together since school. Until now, she keeps asking me when you want to meet her. She calls and text you everyday but you didnt answer it. Can I ask you why? "

Saehoo face faded again.

" Heeseung, just tell me that you didnt want to hang out with me." Saehoo stand up and was about to get out of the cafe but Heeseung grabbed her hand.

" No Saehoo, I didnt mean that, I want to spend time with you. I just ask you why. Thats it. Okay, we will eat tteopeokki together tonight. Only the two of us. Okay? " Heeseung sigh.

"Okay. I'll wait for you at the park by 8 pm tonight."  Saehoo let go of his hand and walk out of the cafe.

Heeseung just sigh and continue his work.

"What's wrong with everyone here? Can they just focus on me and not that girl?" Saehoo rolled her eyes while driving to her home.

______________________________________

Jay was at the table eating his dinner peacefully. " Yeonja!" Jay shout to her maid who cleans up the kitchen. " Choi Yeonja!" Yeonja rashly go to Jay who shouted her name like a crazy man.

"Yes sir, you want anything? I can make it for -"  Yeonja words get cut.

" Are you eating your dinner already?" Jay asks firmly while eating his meal.

"Not yet sir, I'll eat my dinner after I clean everything in the kitchen."

" Eat first." Jay said firmly.

" No sir I'll eat after this. Why? the meal is not good? You want me to do another meal for you? I can do-" Yeonja was about to take the plate of the meal but suddenly Jay stands up and pull the chair.

" Sit."  Yeonja was confused.

" Why are you staring at me? Can you just sit? Or you want to sit on me?" Jay teased.

Yeonja have no words to say and just sit.  Jay takes the plate and gives it to Yeonja. " Take your food and just eat. Later you can clean the kitchen. The kitchen is not running everywhere."  Jay continues enjoy his meal.

Yeonja takes her food and put it on her plate.

" Where  you want to go  ugly maid?" Yeonja stopped her way. " I want to eat my food in the kitchen sir. I dont want to disturb you enjoy the dinner."

Jay stand up and take her plate and put it at the table which is in front of his sit. Yeonja stand still there with confusing. Jay grabbed her hand and bring her to the table.

" Just sit and eat before I feed that foods to your mouth."

_______________________________________

Don't forget to vote bestiee! <333333