Chapter 14: Joyous Night

Erika's P.O.V.

I woke up to see a white ceiling. "Akazawa-san? Are you alright?" I saw the school doctor, Mr. Reinhardt, in front of me. "Where am I?" "You're in the clinic." He said as he patted my forehead. Someone suddenly knocked on the door.

The door opened revealing Reiji. "Erika, are you fine already?" He asked worriedly. "I'm fine, thanks." I answered weakly. "Think you can go home now?" He asked and walk towards me. "I think so." I smiled faintly. "Then, let's go." He said. "Okay..." I stood up and grabbed my bag. "Thank you, Mr. Reinhardt." I thanked the school doctor. And we left the clinic.

Time Skip~ (In the Mansion)

After taking a bath, I opened my laptop and started playing some games and watching anime. I was so busy playing games when someone tapped my shoulders. It was Ayato. "Yo, Erika! Come with me!" He said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside the room.

He leads me to the game room. He opens the door and I saw the other Sakamaki Brothers there, playing different games.

Subaru and Shu are playing darts. Reiji and Laito are playing billiards. While Kanato is playing with his teddy again.

"Minna! Erika's here! Let's play." Ayato yelled. "We're already playing, Idiot." The others chucked.

"Come on, we'll teach you how to play billiards, Chi-chan." Laito said. "Sure."

Reiji and Laito taught me how to play billiards. "You're a fast learner, aren't you, Erika?" Reiji said. "It's quite easy." I said as I smiled.

I also played darts together with Shu and Subaru.

After playing darts and billiards, we played cards. Fortunately, Kanato finally joined! They were all defeated by me. "What?! I lost?!" Subaru frowned. "This can't be..." Reiji was shocked.

"No way~ one more round." Laito pouted. "Hey..if one of us win against Chi-chan, we'll get to suck her blood." Laito suggested as he smirked. "What? No way!" I said.

"I'm in!" The others said. "Fine! I just have to win against all of you!"

I wish this night won't end.

(Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it!)