12

Read chap 11 again, I've wrote it again.

Enjoy thizzz.

I push him away and ran out of the aisle and once again almost bumped into another human but stopped on the right moment.

"Jangmi?" I heard a familiar voice, I looked up to see my boyfriend. No, My ex boyfriend. He looked at me from his hooded dark eyes. My breath got caught up in my throat.

"You still work here?" He asks with a smile. I bite my lower lips, my mind drawing circles. I felt like I was cheating on him. We have broken up a month ago so Why do I feel this way?
"Jangmi-ah what happened to your lips?" He asks concern laced in his voice. I look a him surprised, he cares about me? My heart again started to beat wildly and I just stared at his face but his hands stopped on mid air. I saw his eyes looking at his hand and I looked down to see another hand holding his wrist tightly, keeping it in place.

I looked at the owner, Heeseung. My eyes widen.

"What do you think you're doing?" Heeseung raged and I flinch hearing his sharp voice. He yanks Jake's hand away.
"Heeseung!" I call his name sternly. He doesn't spare a glance at me.
"Who the heck are you? Jumping between me and my girlfriend," Jake asks, ready to fight him. He raises his punch, I forgot he is also short tempered.
"Stop! Don't fight," I whisper trying pushing them away by there chests.

"Jangmi you know this dude?" Jake asks, concern in his voice. I raise in confusion.
"What does it got to do with you?" I ask anger building inside me. I ask with a frown glaring at him. He looks at me his eyes wavering and I still kept on looking at him.

"Babe, I can explain!"
"Don't babe me!" I said harshly and grabbed Heeseung *totally unaware that i did something like that* I walk away from Jake's frozen figure.

My eyes were blurred with the tears. I walked out from the back door of the bookstore. When a hand reaches my cheeks wiping my tears.

"You're seriously crying for him?" Heeseung asks faking surprised. I glare at him, I'm so used to his presence and him being around myself and mocking me that I feel like punching him. I'm not afraid of him like I was when we met first time. Few more warm drops falls down my  eyes, and he slides his hand around my waist pulling me close.

"I can't believe someone so beautiful can look so ugly while crying?" He laughs, I try to push him away. But his hold me was so tight that I couldn't do so.
"FUCK OFF ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yelled and he laughed, like a maniac. My heart fluttered seriously, I couldn't describe the feeling. I realized that he was making my heart go wild. He was a maniac. I don't know why someone like him is behind me, perhaps he got a fetish of playing with heart of girls.

I push him away from me wiping my tears, I look at him one last time and turn around.
"I wonder when will you get bored of me?" I muttered.
"What did you say?" He asks, I made sure he didn't listen what I said. I didn't reply to him and walked inside the bookstore.

He will leave me the time I will start responding to his feelings,because by that time I'll become boring.

To be continued...

Hello folks! I updated...please read the chap 11 cause I changed it wholly.