Westview • w.m.

[Third Person...]

You and Wanda were staying in the cabin after the whole Westview situation.

You both were lovers in hydra before the Avengers and before her brother died. You were gifted with the same ability as her brother causing you both to trap your enemies and ultimately suffocating them of their air.

But after Pietro had died, Wanda became distant. In the compound, she kissed Vision and ultimately cheated on you. You decided to leave the Avengers and start a new life of your own, without a word to Wanda. She hadn't even known you knew about the cheating until she read your note to her.

When you found out from the news about Westview, you had cut off the rest of the world up until that point. You made yourself look quiet, snuck into Wanda's practical dreamland and did your best to pull her out. When you finally did, Wanda was finally ready to let go.

"Wanda, you need to let them go." You tell her sympathetically

"I-I can't... I have no one."

"Wanda, did you do all of this because you loved Vision... or because he was the last person you had left?" You asked, Wanda stayed silent as you both sat in her living room, her kids off with their fake uncle Pietro.

"I hurt you so much, it couldn't have been for nothing. You left without a word, or a trace. How do you expect me to react to losing everyone else?!" She says becoming enraged.

"You, have no reason to be yelling at me for putting you in this situation."

"If you wouldn't have left I wouldn't be here right now controlling these people, coming off as a villain!"

"I didn't make you sleep with Vision back at the compound! I didn't make you cheat on me! That was you, Wanda! All you! I'm trying to help you get over your loss before it becomes anymore catastrophic!" You yelled back

"I didn't want him back then and I don't want him now!" Wanda yelled back

"I needed someone! I was tired of being alone, I don't want to be alone! I was screaming, I'm screaming because that is all I feel, this vacant feeling of loneliness!" She screams

"If you didn't want him back then, then why did you sleep with the stupid robot! And why are you making this huge reality!" You yelled, your rage fueling you.

"God, I don't know why I slept with him that night! But we never went beyond that. And now, he was my best friend. All I had left, I wanted this reality with you, you stupid idiot!"

"Don't try to turn this all around on me, Wanda. Don't try to use my sympathy to okay what you did back then."

"You were devastated for my brother, he was your best friend as much as he was my brother. Everywhere I looked that you were, all I seen was him. Don't tell me you didn't see the same! You were losing your feelings way before I slept with Vision, you would come home wasted every. fucking. night. You were tearing me apart and you weren't even cheating." Wanda finally lets out everything she was holding in for the past years.

"So what? You wanted to get even, for me grieving in my way. I would have came back to you, Wanda."

"But you couldn't see an end, y/n."

"Are you really trying to make your cheating okay?" You asked in disbelief, looking at Wanda shocked.

"I looked into your mind while you were sleeping one night!" Wanda yelled, you were out of words, stuttering and such.