CHAPTER 31 - Valentine Hour

I watched as Danny moved into the living room. He hopped over the back of the couch and flopped into the cushions with an exasperated sigh. I stood in the hallway that divided the house, and couldn't help but zone out, feeling very dazed by everything that had occured.
Just yesterday I found out Danny had killed an officer who was leading his case, and that created a dreadfully stressing situation of it's own. Then Danny left for what felt like forever, and then there was that deer...now this. My interest was peaked and I wanted some answers.
"Danny." I called from the hall. "Hmm?" Was all he gave back as a response. I walked up to him from behind the couch and rested both my arms on either side, leaning over him slightly as his head was tilted back.
"Where were you!? You were out all night and you never came back this morning! And where the hell did you come from earlier, when the police showed up!?" He simply made a low hmm as if he was completely uninterested in having this conversation. His eyes were closed and lips slightly apart. He looked somewhat tired, like he was trying to relax, but this was no time to relax I thought.
"Danny!" I pestered him to answer.
"Kiss me." He said simply.
"What?" I looked down at him in confusement. "I said kiss me." He repeated. "Why do you want me to kiss you right now? This is kind of important!" I retorted. "When do I not want you to kiss me?" Was his response.
I felt bashful to his words, but I wanted to stand tall and get these answers.
"Danny-" Before I could start, he reached up with one hand and forced my lips down to his. I made a slight noise entailing my surprise, and whimpered a little trying not to lose the fight, but as he moved his lips against mine I felt myself melting. I tried to keep my thoughts on the situation that just occured and pulled back enough to separate our mouths. "Danny, please." I whimpered.
I looked down to see his cerulean blue eyes staring up at me. He looked unamused with me.
"Danny..?" I was again confused and wasn't sure what to make of the expression. Suddenly, with an incredible reflex, he grabbed me and flipped me over on the couch, landing me face down onto the cushions. I gasped in reaction, and once landed, yelled his name. He pinned me down from above.
"Are you denying me my needs right now, (Y/n)?" He huskily whispered from behind me with a dominant energy. "W-what?" I asked.
"I need you right now, (Y/n)." He said in a hushed tone as one of his hands slid down to my rear, giving it a squeeze. I gasped slightly. This is definitely not how I expected this evening to go, but I was weak to fight it. "Danny, please! Can't this wait?" I pleaded.
"Are you saying you don't want me?" He asked in a playful, falsely sad tone.
"What? No, I-I want you, but now's not the time! Something important just-" I was cut short by my own gasp as he shifted his hand so it slid under the waistband of my pants and underwear.
"Oh~ so you do want me?" He teased as I felt his hand slide further in, stopping as it just barely reached my entrance.
I called his name softly, feeling like I was sinking into the couch now with a mixture of anticipation and frustration. I began to wonder if maybe he was trying to get his mind off something as well, and I couldn't deny I wanted this, so I decided to give in and ask for answers later.
"...I want you." I whispered shyly into the cushions below.
"What was that? You're gonna have to speak up." He teased. I couldn't quite see his face from over my shoulder, but I could just tell by the inflection in his voice that he was smirking devilishly.
"I want you!" I cried into the cushions with red tinting my face.
"That's my girl." He whispered over my shoulder. I felt his other hand slide underneath me, undoing my pants, and helping shift them to be looser on my hips. He kissed my shoulder and up my neck as his other hands fingers found their way inside me and generously started to move. I moaned softly, and I grew slightly embarrassed as I heard him chuckle before softly biting my shoulder. He was moving at a decent, rhythmic pace but I still felt like I needed more. I moaned out that magic word. "More."
"As you wish." He huffed into my neck, quickening his pace and getting rougher and harder. My moans grew louder and I tried not to drool on my couch like an animal. Danny's other hand snaked it's way up to my mouth and moved his middle and pointer fingers passed my lips, pressing into my tongue. He as well moved them in a slight rhythmic motion that made me feel lewd, like more was happening than it was. I could tell his own excitement was growing as his breaths grew raspy and his hips began to grind into me from a slight side angle. I tried to speak through his fingers motions, asking him for even more. I believe he picked up on my plea and decided to take things further.
He revoked both hands from their positions, and flipped me onto my back. He smiled as he looked down upon me, radiating a mixture of lust and what looked to be a softened compassion. His hands slowly slid back up to my waistband and gradually pulled the article of clothing down. He next lifted my shirt slowly, kissing up my stomach as he did so. He bit at my bra as he worked to undo the back, and lastly he hooked his fingers under my underwear and dragged them down with the first garment.
I lay now completely exposed to him, breathing somewhat heavily with impatience. I reached up and put my hands on his chest as he began to lean above me. "You too." I said.
He smiled and lifted himself up to remove his shirt. I felt some confidence and began undoing the buckle to his belt as his shirt drew over his head. He looked down in amusement at me, watching me work my fingers to quicken his undressing. I thought to ask if this was okay, but decided I'd just take the chance. I continued with unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. When all was done, he softly grabbed my hand and pressed it into the growing bulge hidden under his tight breifs.
"Feel that?" He asked with a quiet, silky voice and a sultry, yet charming smile. I simply nodded.
"All yours." He whispered erotically as he slid his pants down and dipped his head below to kiss me. He shifted my legs apart and grinded his barren length into me. I moaned wantingly into his mouth. My hands grasped the dark locks of his hair, and with a sudden simple thrust, he was inside of me. The familiar pull of my insides as he buried deep within me was an enjoyable, familiar sensation. He pushed all the way in and began to kiss me feverishly, only pumping slightly here and there.
"Danny..!" I whined his name, obviously wanting more. He chuckled.
"Beg me, babygirl." He said as he thrusted once, quickly and agonizingly slid out until just his tip remained inside. I whimpered at the sensation, face reddening once more. After a few seconds of him staring down at me with a grin, he gave one good thrust that was enough to make me scream in want.
"Please! Please, Danny! Don't tease me anymore! I want you!" I cried, embarrassed but needy.
"That's my girl." He spoke through a wide, lusty smile, then began to ram his hips into me with full force, causing me to wail in pleasure. The sensation was immediately sending me over with how much he teased in the beginning, but I was determined not to release so soon.
As always, it seemed as if Danny could read my mind, I watched with eyes half lidded as he licked his thumb and brought his hand down to work my clit. I moaned loudly in enjoyment and could barely speak his name as his thrusts continued without a change in pace. After a few minutes of his satisfactory actions combined, I felt the sensation build, and all at once my body quivered with it's release. Danny gave one last hard thrust, then watched me sink back into the couch, panting.
My breathing began to even again as I laid with my eyes closed, trying to ride out the feeling as long as I possibly could.
I felt Danny's gaze on me, and heard him simply say, "mine," before pulling out. I opened my eyes just to be turned back over to face the cushions, but this time was positioned with my rear up. He thrusted back into me and I cried out his name. His thrusts continued at their previous pace and only seemed to grow more wild. I dug my nails into the couch cushions and practically screamed his name as he repeatedly hit me in sensitive places, causing the sensation of the buildup to begin again. I could barely form sentences as I almost pleaded for him to realize the second wave he was causing.
That plea only made him go faster, and the pleasure wave came once more. I arched my back up as the sensation passed through me, and I felt my mess begin to drip, as Danny still thrusted.
Finally, Danny grunted in an animalistic way as he gave the real final thrust before quickly pulling out and spilling onto the cushions beneath us. He breathed heavily as he collapsed softly on top of me, avoiding shifting his entire weight upon me. 
After we both regained our composure a bit, he leaned his weight over and laid to the side of me on the couch, wrapping his arms around me.