𝟭𝟰 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗶𝘁

"Father...." Jimin's tone steady and plain uttering from his mouth as he stood right in the middle of his father's office. The Queen on the side resting herself on the sofa in the corner. Her baby blue dress caressing the carpet floor, looking awfully stressed out. The King summoned Jimin for a very important piece of information. Mr Yuan was ready to leave the family together and wait outside. However, the king had other plans and welcomed her to listen in. The party is starting in less than an hour so how important is this conversation going to be..? Either way, she gets to hear it right here, right now.

The King leaned himself on his desk. Having his hands out on each side. His words sharp and rough.

"You're not getting engaged to princess Diarra..." Mr Yuan's eyebrow rose, keeping her distance from everyone. Standing right by the door. One step closer, the prince took one step close to his father. But he didn't speak, waiting for the king to press further.

"Diarra is no longer available for marriage..." he paused watching his son get angry as the clock ticked and tocked against that damn wall behind the desk. The room was quite for a few seconds, the intensity of both the father and son eating up this whole office.

The king continued.

"Diarra has found to be pregnant early on this evening...." That's all it took. That's all it took for Jimin to completely loose his shit. He took out his gun and marched towards the door. However, the king quickly gave Mr Yuan the signal to immediately stop him, no matter how or what she does. She nodded. Grabbing the gun from his hand with one hand and gripping both his arms placing them towards his back as Mr Yuan turned the prince completely around. Now back to facing his father. Her grip was strong and secure. It would take a lot for a person to escape from her grip. After a few seconds, she felt Jimin's hands turn into hard fists under her grip.

"Calm down and be quiet..." Mr Yuan whispered just about enough for Jimin to hear.

"Listen to me before you go shooting someone else..." the king demanded with anger. Mr Yuan never heard the king so angry. During all her time here his voice never sounded so hard and rough. Not until this very moment of course.

"I shot him in the dick for a fucking reason..." Jimin shot back.

"Well, he's still alive and is currently getting treated. What I was planning on saying to you is that this engagement party will still remain..." Jimin tilted his head slightly. The queen made her way by the king.

"We've talked to the Jila family and they have agreed to marry her daughter to you..." The queen spoke. the Jila familiar..? Why does that name sound so family to Mr Yuan...? A small curse word was heard from the prince.