friends who kidnap together, stay together

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

it was a wonderful day. the clear cobalt sky above, luscious grass below and the sweet breeze billowing past through his shaggy hair.

hendery strolled through the peaceful neighbourhood park, merrily whistling a tune to match his jolly mood. hands resting inside his pockets with his head held high. nothing could ruin this perfect day.

that was until his joyful view was replaced with a black void. his sights were stripped away from him when a black bag was tossed over his head.

"holy shit!" he screeched.

his frantic fingers grabbed at the bag, in a sad attempt to pry it off. he knew it was practically game over as two unknown forces on either side, bounded his flailing limps with their overbearing strength. hendery could feel his body hurriedly dragged away. he kicked his feet desperately against the pavement.

"someone save me please, i'm too sexy to die!" he writhed uselessly.

it wasn't long until he was brutally shoved into a smaller area, his body crashing against a cushiony seat. a lot more comfortable than he imagined.

the sound of the door locking shut sealing his fate, jolted dread into his systems. he gulped, sweat drenched his face. he was convinced this was the end for him.

the cold air hit him abruptly now the bag had been stripped, his vision slowly returned. hendery squinted, the bright light searing into his eyes. eventually, his sight adjusted to realising his current location. what kind of the evil genius kidnapper would kindap him just to take him to some random car?

the first thing he sensed were the two menacingly silent henchmen sitting on either side, black masks concealing their identity. most likely the ones who grabbed him.

his eyes then laid upon the evil mastermind who seemed to have planned this whole debacle. hendery was ready to curse them out with every foul word he knew. that was until all his logical thoughts vanished at the sight of a pretty girl.

the boy raised an eyebrow, flashing a flirty grin. forgetting the fact he was dragged here against his will.

"hey hottie what's your name?"

yubin grimaced in disgust, clearly judging him with a disproving scowl. he's definitely friends with yangyang that's for sure.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

A FEW HOURS AGO...

renjun
damn does this bitch
know how to hold a
grudge

jaemin
fr it's been a week since
he left the gc 😭💔

jaemin
i thought he'd be
back by now