117. fabian & gideon

A D O M A N I A

cxvii||fabian & gideon

The thing that Mari enjoyed most about sleeping with Mary was that neither of them made anything awkward in the aftermath of their actions. They'd agreed that they liked it and that it was probably meant to be a one time thing, since they're both a bit hung up on their ex boyfriends.

The days are becoming warmer as they move into May and Order meetings have been more frequent whilst Dumbledore tried to gain more information about this prophecy of someone who holds the fate of Tom Riddle in their hands.

Maria would honestly like to speak with Avalyn, but she can't because she can't just wonder into Hogwarts. And Avalyn never goes near anyone, other than Maria and the ghost of Helena Ravenclaw.

The Pitter girl is now getting ready to go for a late lunch with Fabian, Gideon and Mary. Maria doubts that the two that were previously together will stay apart much longer, she's almost certain that they're already having sex again. And they aren't as awkward as they should be, meaning that there's some details that she and Fabian are missing out on.

She's wearing a brown, long sleeved top with some flared jeans and converse with her dark hair braided down her head and shoulders. She just finishes the braid when Mary strolls in, wearing a denim skirt and a yellow, floral t-shirt and a denim jacket. She twirls around and Maria laughs and nods, showing that she thinks the cocoa skinned girl's outfit is nice.

"Are you and Gideon shagging again?" Maria asks the girl who pins her earrings into her ears and the older girl freezes for a second before scoffing unconvincingly.

"What? No—of course not." She shakes her head, scrunching her tight curls with an exaggerated eye roll. "Why would we be? We broke up, just friends."

"Special friends?"

Mary lets out a large sigh and looks at Maria who smiles in achievement, knowing that Mary is lying through her teeth.

The duo apparate when they're finally ready and appear in the bright street of the village near Fabian and Gideon's house. It's a beautiful village, lords of different light coloured buildings line the sides of the Main Street. The cobblestone floor is pale and there's various café's and Maria can see small balcony's where people live in apartments above shops.

It's the perfect picture of a village in Spring, the warm sun shining down and the white garden chairs and tables outside the café's and there's a playground a few metres away from the street where a little girl and boy run around giddily whilst their mother smiles at the sight.

"This is beautiful." Maria breathes and Mary smiles, tugging at the girl's arm as they walk towards where two tall red heads are sat outside one of the cafés.

"Afternoon, ladies." Fabian grins, pulling out the chair beside him and Maria it's down whilst Mary sits opposite her beside Gideon who offers her a sweet smile. "What will it be?"