Chapter 17

Third Person Pov

Winter and Yuri are walking on the hallway they where having a conversion when Yuri bump into someone... They think that it was just member of the board so they didn't pay too much attention to her...

They continue on walking again and Yuri decided to call Ningning that they won't be going with them...

--

Winter and Yuri got home and they decided to eat and sleep directly tomorrow is Saturday so they didn't think so much and just sleep...

Meanwhile...

Minjeong can't still sleep thinking, why on earth they wanted to met her again...

She was having so much trouble...

She can't erased the face of Jennie who looked like she's longing for someone because when she enter the directors room...

Her unnies face is the first thing she see... Minjeong can't deny the fact that she miss her family so much she was longing for a love of a parents and a sister... She wanted to hug them bit her pride is holding her tight not letting her go..

Minjeong keeps thinking about it until she fall asleep....

--

Jennie's Pov

It was Saturday morning exactly 9 am when i woke up...

I did my things first... I looked at myself in the miror, i- i looked do terrible...

I tie my hair into a bun and go downstairs... I smelled ah bacon..

Ehh!?!?
I don't hire any maids though...

I go to kitchen directly and see a girl cooking foods..

"Good morning unnie" she said and smile at me... Gosh just how much I miss this girl ...

I run to her and hugged her tight...

"I miss you so much Yeri-ah" I said to her softly...

"I miss you too unnie" she reply to me and hugged me back...

"Let's eat breakfast first and then well talk okay?" She said to me i nodded at her and we proceed to the table...

"Wait... Yah! Why are you cooking you could have burn my Kitchen" I shout playfully at her...

"Ah unnie I know how to cook now okay" she said whole sulking... What a cute little sister...

I suddenly miss us... Our family...

My family who used to be lively and just a happy life...

I looked at Yeri again and said...

"Okay² you change but be sure it's tasty" I said while eying at her....

And she just give me a thumbs up and she then proceed in eating...

I then also eat mine...

Oh it's tasty i looked at her and then she asked me ...

"How is it?" She asked

"Oh it's super good, I wonder where you get this skill" i playfully said to her...

We eat our foods so quietly....

--

Breakfast is already done...

I decided to wash the dishes and then she directly go to the living room what a kid she didn't even insist to wash the plate, she doesn't change at all...

I was already done washing the dishes and proceed to the living room I was about to sit at the other chair when she motion me to just sit with her...

Exactly when i sit down she started asking me a question...

"Why didn't you told me that she enroll at your school unnie?" She asked me seriously... They must bump each other yesterday for her to know...

I looked at her and answer...

"Because i don't want to cause you trouble... We both know that you'll going here as soon as i tell you... I just want you to fucos there first and tell you when you return" I said to her while holding her hands...

This topic has always been hard to us talking about our little sister we used to abandon...

"I want you to tell me everything unnie, you don't have to carry all of those and also where is mama?"

She finally asked

"Listen to me carefully Yerim..."

"2 years ago Minjeong and Yuri transfer to my school...  I personally asked Krystal unnie to do it so that I can watch them closely... Because i need them to be safety that's why i decided to transfer them into my school... They didn't know everything, anything... And also Minjeong she's still hurting... Everytime she cries in the rooftop, i wanna run to her and hug her... She was hurting so much that i also hurt me seeing her like that... Yesterday i talk to Yuri and tell her almost everything but Minjeong barge into the room and drag her away... 3 Years ago mama disappeared all of the sudden... I try to find her all of those years but i can't really find her and that's when 1 week ago... Mama suddenly contact me saying that she needs to talk to us to all of us and that's when i asked you to come home and get Yuri to talk to Minjeong... I plan a camping next month Minjeong class are in Busan whil the others are in other place... When mama call at me she said that we need to meet her at our house in Busan next month and tell us the Truth about what reall happened 8 years ago..." I said while looking at her...

"But unnie I thought that it's already over?"  She said

"That's what i thought thou, but when i looked at the news about the accident again, it says that 2 people die and the other one is in critical..."

"And for what we know Minjeong is the one who's in critical situation while mommy died...

So who's the other one?"

We both became silent...

What really happened 8 years ago...